29.{A happy family} 01.

{Eve's pov} *a couple of months later*

It's  a couple of montsh later and i am pregnant again.. i mean i still haven't told dami because i was to nervous but yeah the girls moved out a while a go and it's soo diffrent to not have them around anymore i mean.. sometimes i miss them but jamie is growing up to i mean he turend 18 last week and he really begins to look like thomas even more now haha and als fernando is almost 7 i mean he really looks like a cute little damiano it's soo cutee *🙈*

'Lovee were are you???'

'In here baby..'

'Oh huh why are you in the bathroom?? And why are you holding something behind your back??'

'Dami.. come here... i wanted to tell you something..'

'Okay???'

'dami am pregnant...'

*and she shows him te pregnancy test*

'What???? No way!.. are you?!!...'

*he says with a shocked face*

'yes!... i mean i tought that after i lost the baby that i wouldn't happend again but...'

'Omg!! Babee!!...'

*and he hugs her and she starts to cry*

'I love you so much baby...'

'I love you to dami..'

'But why didn't you tell me?? I mean how long??'

'A couple of days.. now i mean i already went to the doctor and everything is okay with our little one...'

'Babe!... how did i not know that?! I mean how did you???'

'Does is t matter??'

*and she let's go out of the hug*

'No but you could've told me..'

'Dami don't be sad now.. you're going to be a dad again..'

'Yeah...'

'Whats wrong??'

'It's just that we have kids and i can't even see gorgina anymore...'

'Dami you know why that is.. she lives in milan now with gorgi it's better for her because she was in alot of trouble.. when she lived here remember?? All the parties??'

'Yeah yeah.. i know.. but still i miss her alot..'

'Well maybe you should call her sometimes?? I mean after all your her dad..'

'Yeah maybe..'

'But when are we going to tell everyone??'

'I don't know.?? Tonight?? Maybe i could face time Biannca? She is in crete right now with thomas because the tour is not going to start anytime soon.. because of covid..'

'Yeah true..'

'Well shall we then??'

'Yeah sure babe..'

*And thet go down stairs to the living room*

{eve's pov}

'Hey!! Evi!! How are youu'

'Hey B i am fine..'

'Good.. why are you calling ??'

'Because i wanted to tell you something..'

'What is it???'

'B i am pregnant!...'

'Omgg!! Congratss girll!!'

'Thankss b i am so happy i mesn after everything..and the many... tr..'

'Evi that's gross..'

'Sorryy..'

'Anywayss how are you feelling???'

'I feel fine.. it's just that i am very tired all the time and out of breath but other than that i am good..'

'Aww okay but did you arleady went to the docotor??'

'Yeah yeah..'

'Oh uhm i gotta go evi.. thomas and i are going some were..'

'Oehh were is he taking you??'

'I don't know it's a suprise..'

'Aww well have fun girll..'

'Thanksss Evii byee..'

'Byeee'

*and she hangs up*

'Well..??'

'What???'

'Nothing babe it's just..that she looked a bit sad i don't know why..'

'dami.. don't worry about her.. okay? She is my bestie and i know if there would ne something wrong she would tell me..'

'Yeah yeah your right i mean... yeah your right..'

'Dami what's wrong???'

'Uhmm omgg shiit.. she told me not to tell you..ughh'

'What????'

'Nothing..nothing...'

'Damiano david! Tell me !! Right now what do you mean???'

'Okay okay.. well biannca wants another baby but thomas doesn't want it because lena isn't old enough yet so she came to me for some advice... and uhm now thomas is mad at me... because she came to me and uhm yeah that's it..'

'Really????'

'Yeah...'

'I don't belive you...'

'Well there is more..but she doesn't want me to tell you..'

'What????'

'Babe she ran into... j-...'

~~~~~

Ehehe clifhangerr ehehehe *evil laugh* loll okayy allrightt enjoyy!! And see youu😘😘😘