25.

{Biannca's pov}

Ughh thomas is spending way too much time with eve these days.. i mean they hang out all the time and he doesn't with me.. like i am his wife you should spend more time with me then with that b!tch of an ex wife i... ughhh i just hate iit...

'Hey i am leaving..'

Ughh not again...

'Were to??'

'Uhhm i am having  lunch with eve i told you..'

'Yeah you told me but i tought we could hang out?? Maybe i can cook dinner tonight? Honey..'

'Babe i would love to but i have to go now..'

'Thommy... i didn't wanted to tell you this because i hate it when we fight but you're spending way to much time with eve.. like more than with me...'

'Babe that's not true..'

'It is...'

'Can we talk ab-..'

'No! We're going to takk about it now!'

'Amore please i am late already now... come on... can we please talk about this later??'

'Ughh alright...'

*and he leaves*

Ughh i hate it when he does this.. i mean she i comming to close.. even tho she is my best friend i don't think he should hang out with her anymore because other wise something will happend because i know eve she always cheats... wait?? Shall i call ?? I mean i could.. as revenge?? Oh well...

'Hey biannca.. eve's not home.. i-..'

'That's not why i am calling uhm do you wanna hang out ?? Like uhm today??'

'uh yes why not..'

'Okay damiano.. see you..'

'Yeah...'

*and he hangs up*

~after some time~

{Biannca's pov} *at a restaurant were eve is with thomas* *some were in rome*

'Oh hey damiano..'

'Hii.. uhm shall we go in??'

'Yeah sure'

*and they go inside*

'Oh hey eve..'

*she says while she walks by with damiano*

'Biannca what the hel????!! Why are you here with damiano?!'

'well if you hang out with my husband so can i right???'

'Pleasee give me a break your just jealous.!! Because thomas and i are good friends!'

'Oh ahahaha your such good friends huh??? Well let me tell you something eve.. thomas doesn't like left overs.. like you...'

'WHAT?!!!!! You think i am cheating again?!!! Seriouslly?!!! As that how you think of me?!!!!! Really?!!!'

'Babe come on that was harsh..'

*thomas says while he stands up from his chair*

'Come she desevers it!!'

'no! Babe come on!.. eve and i are just friends! Don't you see what you're doing right now? You're acting out of jealousy..'

'bu-..'

'No buts! Babe come on! We are going home and we're going to talk about this!..'

'Thommy i-..'

'No! Go!'

*and they leave*

~~~

{eve's pov}

'Dami... why did you do this???'

'Amore i didn't know she would do this.. she just called me out of no were and asked if we could hang out nothing more babe.. i swear...'

'yeah.. i belive you but i can't belive she just said that to me... i mean am i ??'

'Amore no.. ofcourse not...hey don't think that...'

'I i .. it's just.. thomas and i are just f-friends i mean... i don't know what i did wrong...'

*she says while she starts to cry..*

'Heyy.. babe..shhh.. nothing of what she said is true okay?? Don't ever think that... about yourself okay??'

*he says while he hugs her*

'B-but she knows i am woriking on it.. that's the worst part of it...'

'Shhh babe i know... but shall we go home??... the girls are watching fernando..and i don't want to leave them alone to long..'

'Yeah..sure..'

~at thomas and biannca's house~

{Thomas pov}

Me and biannca just got home and i still can't belive she said that.. i mean it was pretty harsh.. besides that eve is working on it i mean  on everything and then her best friend says something to her and now ughh i don't know what now but what i do know is that i am very mad at biannca right now..

'Babe... hey! Don't walk away.. from me!..'

'Thomas leave me alone!!'

'No!! We're going to talk about this..  i mean what you just did was very harsh.. i mean you know that she is working on the problems she has.. '

'I know!.. but she was comming to close! And i tought... th-..'

'What??? She was going to cheat??? Really??? Come on biannca she is your best friend! You should trust her!'

'I know.. i know.. but..ughhh whatever...'

'No! Not whatever.. babe i love you but i don't like it when you're like this..'

'I know i know.. i am sorry...'

'You better tell that to eve..'

'Yeah tomorrow maybe.. i don't know..'

'You will.. i mean she d-..'

'I knoww!...'

'Okay okay.. sorry..'

*to be contiued*

~~~~

Ehehehe okayy allrightt well uhmm enjoy! And see youu next timee😘😘