chapter 38: New friends?

Your POV:

It's been years since me and Cartoon Cat got together..

Cd and Lc decided to leave for a new start with romance, we haven't heard from them since..

But me and CC were sort of doing great? I don't know, we fight almost regularly.
Basically a normal couple fight, yet with threats and stuff.

I wouldn't dare to say ' I want to break up. ' To a man-eating beast, a cat who could never show mercy besides me.

But, he does apologize after a fight.

" Hey toots? Sorry 'bout the whole.. Uhh... Squabble... Uhm.. I got you a human arm! " 
As out of nowhere, he pulled out an arm.

Of course, I was disgusted.

But I gradually accepted his offer of apologies and took the human arm, but of course.. He leaves and I throw the arm away because of how bloody and grotesque it looks.

You all wouldn't blame me right? Of course since you literally are me, and narrating my own life so...

Yeah, getting up from my anger chamber, I exited my room and headed out the door.

Most people have recognized me as Y/n L/n..

And most people saw me as " The Bride Of Cartoon Cat ".
Yet, they don't bother to actually bully or harass me for it.
Because all jokes aside, Cartoon Cat would eat them up.

But I have explored the town, seeing everyone being happy and not caring if I was a monster.
Mrs. Sweetums is always the welcoming one every time I come in. So I went to her Café.

 " Hello Y/n dear, how have you been? " Mrs. Sweetums welcomed me with every kind smile and a gentle wave.

I sighed and smiled a bit, " I'm fine, just uh.. Exhausted from the new fight because of how I helped someone from being eaten. " My smile vanished as I recalled about the threats and the insults.

" Oh dear.. I am so sorry! How about a nice cup of sweet tea to help ease your mind! And alsooo.. It's on the house! " Her sweet smile and giving a thumbs up.

I giggled and smiled, " Thank you Mrs. Sweetums. I could probably use a cup of your famous sweet tea anyway. "

" Alright! One sweet tea coming right up! " And as Mrs. Sweetums arrived, she left to go make my tea.

I hustled over to a vacant table, pulling back the chair and sat down.
I glanced around the Café, seeing the regulars that always come at Mrs. Sweetum's Café because of course.. Getting their orders and in line for her delicious pastries and tea. Some of the regulars I knew over the years, some were old friends from school. We still talked but not too much... As some males from my school come to talk to me, I always get a lecture from my cat husband that I shouldn't talk to them.

It wasn't even fair since he wasn't my actual dad, so I scolded him for trying to distance me and my other friends.

But that was it, I sat on the chair, waiting for my order. Until I smelt something I have never smelt before..

A scent that had meant that there is another being roaming Earth's ground. A sort of good but bad smell..

I couldn't shake the feeling off as if the creature is a threat and is gonna kill us all, I was in my thoughts of course..

' What do I do with this newcomer? Is it gonna kill us?.. Eat us?.. What would happen to everyone?! '

I was too into my thoughts, a wave of adrenaline fuels over my veins and I began to panic. I didn't notice Mrs. Sweetums calling to me but I saw her hand, handing me my sweet tea.

I got out of my trance and looked at her. " Are you alright, dear? You seem to be troubled by something? Is someone harassing you? Should I get my broom- "
I quickly interrupted and shook my hands a bit.

" No, it's fine, nobody was harassing me! It's just... Something. " She didn't seem to drop the subject so quickly, but bugging me for more information.

" What was that something, dear? I need to make sure my customer is happy and safe! " She put her hands on her hips because that's what she does every time when something gets serious.
She was so stubborn that I unfortunately gave in and told her.

" Alright, Alright.. Well.. I have an ability that I have good sense of smell, to smell who is on Earth and I smelt something new.. Just out of nowhere! The scent smelled like it could be evil but good! "

My face had the expression of " I have no idea what to do, could you tell me something? " stuff.

She might have thought I was crazy but she had reassured me that I was just paranoid after the argument.

So as she left, I drank my tea, feeling the relief splash over me and a smile.

Nothing felt more relaxing than a sort of quiet Café.

???'s POV:

First time on Earth, it felt relaxing.

Looking around the sights of walking disasters and beautiful sights. The sight of a pink flower field had me mesmerized for a while, then glanced at creatures that ate the flowers and some tiny ones that pollinated.

I read about these creatures from an ancient book from my world, Earth and it's creatures.

Bees, Butterflies, bunnies, even some mice who had come to graze upon the flowering fields.

I closed my portal and closed my eyes as I felt a gust of wind blew my bangs out of my eye's way.

A black eye was exposed, I can give detail that it was stabbed out.

By a close friend of mine, we still talked but I was still upset that she stabbed my eye out. If my kingdom hadn't tried to rule the world though.

I could spare details of what I am.

I am a Proiyo. ( I made up my own greek mythology au where theres Realms and my partner made up the Shadow realm, love her btw. A proiyo is a royal species of the void, along with help fo Canari's who are like witches, other species of the void are somewhat common in the realm. )

Princess of the void and raised by my two mothers. Nobody knows their real names so they are called ' Sad Mom ' and ' Monster Mom '  ( Lesbian vibes, get into it- )

You all know part of my detail, but in the future..

( Yes, I am aware that my other chapters were shitty but a new era had begun and so we shall continue this Cartoon Cat x Reader. And I AM ALSO AWARE I BROKE THE FOURTH WALL. Just for some people to know what is happening so far. )

this was part 1, next shall be part 2

Catch you later, Simps