"Mhmm..."

"You getting wet with just kissing you."

He then moved my underwear to the side and began to play with my clitoris. I widened my eyes, and began then began to kiss his neck.

"More..." I complained as he didn't touched me anywhere else but my clitoris.

Kakashi then penetrated my insides with his finger, he didn't even let me get used to his finger, and inserted another one.

"Ahh..." I moaned.

"Do you like it?"

"Mhmm...!"

Just when I was about to reach my climax, he took his fingers out of me.

"Huh...?" I was surprised.

"Don't worry, I will make you feel better." He said and thrusted inside me with his erection.

"Ahhh....!" I got out of breath.

He began to thrust in and out of me. Reaching as deeply as he could.

"Kakashi...!"

"Saki..."

I shuddered.

"Don't tighten too much...!" Kakashi said to me, but my mind was not it it's right place.

Kakashi kissed me, and I opened my mouth.

"Mhmm...!" I moaned mid kiss.

"I am close..." Kakashi announced to me.

"Inside... Finish inside me." I said back to him.

"Ugh... if you say that, I can't stop." He said and thrusted deeper and faster inside me.

"Ahhh...! Kakashi! Kakashi!" I yelled his name.

Kakashi began to get faster, and then I felt a warm liquid filling me inside.

"Ahh..." I moaned.

Kakashi took his penis out of me, and when I thought we were done. He flipped me, and inserted his erection once more.

"W-wait! I just... Ugh...!" I cried as I began to feel like my mind getting blurry.

🍋🍋🍋

"Mmm..." I opened my eyes.

It was morning, and I felt horrible. I used medical ninjutsus, and cured myself. Who would have know that they would be very useful? I saw how Kakashi was still sleeping, and got up. He cooked yesterday for me, so I would cook for us today. I began to cook and after some minutes, I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Breakfast is almost done." I said to him.

Kakashi placed his head on my shoulder.

"It smells good." He said to me.

"Of course, I did it." I answered back with a smile.

He helped me get the table ready, and we ate our breakfast. Our days passed like that, we send messages to the village and to my brothers, but we didn't stayed in a place for more than a month. Until I got pregnant. We went back to the village.

"Hello." I said with a smile.

"You came back? I thought you two were going to take longer." Itachi said to me giving me a hug.

Everyone had gathered in front of the entrance to greet Kakashi and me.

"Well... I can't really move too much." I said with a nervous smile.