Chapter 37: Creep

Start from the beginning

Now we're practicing targets. He's trying to 'show' me how to shoot a gun. He knows I know how and I so badly just want to turn around and shoot him.

"I'll be back. Gotta use the bathroom." He said heading towards the flower path again.

I let out a breath I was holding in and walked over towards the table.

I set the gun down and when I glanced over I seen he left his phone.

"God a lucky break." I muttered to myself.

I picked up his phone and cracked the back off. I reached into my bra and grabbed out the big and activated it before connecting it inside his phone. I put the back on and once I turned around he was already coming back.

"I forgot my- why the fuck do you have my phone?" He seethed and I internally panicked.

"I was taking selfies for you." I smiled and slid to the picture setting real fast and continued snapping as many pictures as I could.

He shook it off with a laugh and a smile while he came up and hugged me from behind while I was now taking pictures of us.

God damn that was close as fuck.

He then grabbed the phone from me and smiled.

"Now I'll really be back in a minute." He said before disappearing once again.

Just as he was out of sight my phone rang.

I answered seeing it was Asher.

"Good save." He said with a little chuckle at the end.

"Glad you tapped in that fast." I said reloading the guns on the table.

"I also stole some of those pictures because you took a few cute ones." He laughed a little harder when I gasped.

"Creep." I said before hanging up.

~~~~~

"I had a really nice time with you today." I smiled as Kai drove me home.

"I had a wonderful time with you." He smiled reaching over and squeezing my knee.

I leaned forward and turned up the radio. I took in a deep breath and smiled as the wind blew in my hair and the sound of the music drained out my thoughts.

I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment and when I opened them we were going in the opposite direction of the house.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously still watching the scenery around me.

"No where your gonna see." He gritted and in an instant there was a hard bash against my temple and I was slowly fading into the darkness.

~~~~

As I woke up it was quiet. The only sound was the faint noise of mens voices heard from far away.

A pain shot through my head and I went to rub it and ease the tension but found my hands were bound by chains to a chair.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I seen I was in a cellar room. There was an old beaten up bed, a toilet and a sink. There was no windows and the only door looked like it was made of metal.

I slowly began to freak until I looked down. The chair I'm on is wood and by the looks of it it's old.

I know he kidnapped me. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that much.

But the why is very needed.

I began thinking of every reason he would do this but I was pulled out of thought when the metal door opened.

"Your awake." He greeted and I looked up.

"And you have more balls than I thought." I smiled and as he walked closer I could see a look in his eyes I've never noticed before.

"You're mad." I laughed.

"And you are weak." He said and his hand connected with the side of my face.

A sharp sting pinged through my cheek but quickly left when I purposely bit my lip.

"We'll see who's weak here soon." I gritted and he laughed.

"Your precious boys have no idea where you are Phoebe. Your all alone." He sneered.

I rubbed the side of my head with my shoulder. To him it looked like I was scratching my ear but when I felt my necklace and earrings still in place I smiled.

His statement couldn't have been more wrong.

"I don't need men to save me." I spit and again he smacked me across the face.

"Spitting isn't lady like." He said and I smiled showing my now blood covered teeth.

"I'm far from a lady babe." I laughed and his eyebrows raised in confusion before he turned to leave.

"Satan already has your name on the thrown next to him." He threw over his shoulder.

"Oh please darling, satan will simply be a foot soldier by the time I'm done with him." I screamed and yanked against the chains as the metal door closed again.

********************************************

Authors note:

The more this goes on the more random shit is thrown in but the better I feel it comes together. Remember this is my first book so it will be a little messy.

Remember to comment and vote please

Word count: 1394