Chapter 25!

Chapter 25!

------------------------------------------

Jesse's POV!!

------------------------------------------

I watched as the blood ran from the old guys face and soaked into the dirt. Horror filled every fiber of my being as his last words echoed in my head. He's gonna kill my family.

"Felix, Felix! We have to go to my home!" I exclaimed, but was only met with silence from him.

"Felix, please!" I cried.

He let out a growl. "No! There is more pressing matters at hand! Get your head on straight!" He yelled at me, causing me to flinch.

I heard him sigh. "We have to take care of the situation here first." He said a lot more calmly.

He is right. What about all the supernaturals that have been under his control? What about Derek? I can't just run off, even if I do fear for my mothers life. It would be selfish. Plus, how is he going to hurt them anyway, he's dead.

That last thought gave me comfort and I nodded my head in understanding.

"Ok." I said.

Felix nodded and then gave me back control. "Ok." He said.

I turned us around and walked over to all the paranormals and Derek. The creatures marks have disappeared and they were all staring down at Derek with sorrowful looks, even the Kanima's. The looks on their faces made me pick up my speed and I was next to Derek in no time, but what I saw made me want to throw up.

Derek was covered in blood and his clothes were ripped. His body was sporting bite and tear marks, and he looked dead with how pale he is.

Tears leaked from my eyes and onto the unmoving Derek's face.

"Derek?!" I cried but it only came out as a roar. I nuzzled my face into his neck and continued to let the tears flow.

It seemed like hours, that we all just sat around Derek, none of us moving. The paranormals felt guilty, but I didn't blame them. They didn't have any control of theirselves. The one person I did blame though was the old guy. This was all his fault after all. None of this would of happened if it weren't for him. And now, because of him, I have lost the one I loved.

The creatures began thinning out after a while, going back to where they came from, but I didn't move. I didn't want to. I just laid there on Derek's chest and cried. I felt hopeless, knowing I was never going to find someone else like Derek. I had given up and I too, wanted to die.

Night fell and still, I was laying there. My tears had run dry and Felix hadn't said a word, letting me mourn. I had to get back to my mom. She would be worried about me.

I lifted my head off of Derek's chest, bringing my face over his.

"Goodbye, Derek. I love you." I whispered, but it came out sounding like a cats whimper. I started pulling away when I felt a hand behind my head. The hand started rubbing behind my ears and I focused intensely on Derek's face, waiting for him to open his eyes as excitement built within me. So when he finally did open his eyes to look at me, I couldn't stop myself from jumping on him and resting all my weight on his body.

Derek grunted as he fell backwards, but I didn't care. He was alive, he was here, and I was happy. I nuzzled my head into his neck, making a groaning noise as I inhaled his scent. He's alive! He's alive! I kept chanting in my head.

Derek groaned in pain as I snuggled into him, before giving a laugh and placing his lips to my now markless forehead. I purred as he let his lips linger there, the happiness I was feeling to much to take. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm alright, Jesse. I told you I would be here for you, I don't plan on leaving anytime soon." He said and I gave him a cat grin.

He raised an eyebrow at my face and laughed. I could see it, the love in his eyes. I'm never going to find something better, and I don't want to. I want Derek. He's all I've ever wanted, all I've ever needed. And as long as he's with me, then I'll be happy.

------------------------------------------

Updated!!!

Sort of a filler chapter, I sorry!!

Vote and comment??!!