37 | Baby

Bruce's POV : A couple months later

Claudia and Kol haven't been seen much because there's only a like 1 months left until the end of her pregnancy.

No more surprise visits and I haven't talked to my brother in weeks.

Hate to say it, but I've been missing him.

"Are you sure you're ok to go alone." I had a meeting and have to miss the book signing for the new book that Mason guy wrote.

'Falling For The Enemy'

I thought it was a waste of time to read it, but Anastasia reread it four times. Now she's going to give people signed copies at the first book store that sold our book.

She said it reminds her a lot like us. So when I read it, I understand. 

Don't regret a thing.

"Don't miss me too much." I grabbed her waist and gave her a little kiss.

"I'll try." She exaggerated and got in her car that I already opened for her.

"If anything happens, don't hesitant to call me."

"I'll call you when I'm done." She shut the door and blew a kiss to me. "Oh and we'll make dinner together when we get home."

I shook my head and waved bye. I got into my own car and drove to my company where I had to sit in a stupid meeting for three hours listening to people I don't give two shits about.

I sent Kol and quick text how Claudia and him are doing. Which he responds to right away.

Kol : We're good, but I'm losing my mind. She'll wake me up in the middle of the night to get her these weird ass things to eat.

I laugh reading the text and then  get a call from him seconds later.

He's got bags under his eyes and his house is a mess.

"Dude what the fuck happened."

"My girlfriend. You know what she said to me last night. 'Kol I'm so hungry. I'm craving mayo and garlic.' like what the fuck. Then she told me if I loved her and our future kid, I would eat some too.

So I sat with her for almost two hours watching her shove cloves of garlic and mayo down her throat. All while she forced me to do the same." I was already laughing at the poor guy.

I hope Anastasia doesn't act like that when she's pregnant.

When she does end up pregnant eventually. Imagine my fine ass girl with a pregnant belly. Fuck. I'm falling in love again.

"Alright man, I got to go. Got a meeting. But why don't you and Claud stop by for dinner or something."

"We would, but she won't eat anything but her weird ass cravings which are only at night. So she's just gonna puke everything out." Sounds like a nightmare.

"Alright, when your girlfriend isn't puking. Stop by." I said bye and got to my meeting which was as boring as possible. I drove into the parking lot and walked inside ready to get over with the day.

"Morning boss, your 12 o'clock is upstairs in room 17. Everything is set and ready when you are." My assistant hands me her clipboard to show me all the things I need to get done for the day. I look down and mentally groan. 

I totally forgot I had two meetings today. I mentally smack myself, because I told Arabella I would be home at 3:00 roughly, but this will definitely pushed back my schedule for a couple hours.

I thank my assistant and hand her the clipboard back to her. I walk into the elevator and once I get to the correct floor, I go to conference room number seventeen.