17 | Love

Claudia's POV:

Not once did Kol leave my side after what I told him. He was being so sweet about everything. He kept asking me where Nate lived so that he could beat the shit out of him.

I finally got him to stop asking, since I really don't know.

"When you do figure the address out, just like me know okay?"

"Okay." I started laughing.

We were watching a romance movie since this will forever be my favourite genre. And Kol let me pick since I'm hurting right now.

The pains gone, since Kol's put healing cream a couple times in the last 2 days.

We continue watching the movie.

Flashback:

"I hate having to do this you know it." I ran away from the scary man I call my boyfriend. I burnt his eggs and he was very angry.

"I'm sorry Nate, please!" I frantically try getting away from him.

He catches me and drags me back by the hair, to the kitchen where he dropped all his burnt eggs.

"Eat them!" He yelled at me, pointing my face at the food on the floor.

"I'm sorry please." I beg him to let me go.

"I said eat them!" I didn't have a choice. I slowly picked pieces of the eggs and put them in my mouth.

The disgusting taste, makes my throat burn.

I wanna cry, but there's nothing left.

Once everything is done he picks me back up to my feet.

"I don't like doing this to you beautiful." He pushed the strand of hair out of my face and to the back of my hair.

"I know." I was love sick puppy, disparate for any affection anyone was willing to give.

He kissed my forehead and left me there. I took a deep breath and wipe the egg grease with a paper towel.

"I'm off to work, love give me a kiss before I go." I sadly smile and kiss his crusty lips. He doesn't let me go until he's done.

I let him take full control of the kiss, letting him slip his tongue in my mouth tasting the burnt eggs.

He pulls away, leaving me breathless. He smiled content with himself and leaves me there alone.

End of Flashback

I smile at the man he sits beside me watching the movie I choose without a complaint. I bite my lip trying to not let the happiness seep in completely.

I know one day it'll come crashing down.

No one gets a happy ending.

I just want to cherish each minute I get with him. He smiles as he watches the couple on the screen starting to kiss in the kitchen because of the good news they just got.

We both looked at each other trying to read the expression taking over our faces.

His filled with lust, as he stares into my eyes.

I'm ready.

Content: 18+

I get up from my laying down position and hover over him.

"I'm ready." I said biting my lip.

"No! You just went through shit." He got up putting me in front of him.

"But I know I'm ready. I know you're trying to show me you're not only with me for for body, I believe you. Please." I can believe I was begging this man to fuck me.