Epilogue

The Beautiful Goodbye
|| JJK  series  by  @xtansenate  on  Wattpad  ||

___________________________________________

Epilogue :

- Yumi, come here we have to go now.

- Coming…

A 6 year's old girl came out from the house and sat in the back seat of the car. In a white dress she was looking like an angel. Taehyung was driving the car and in the front seat beside the driver Y/N was sitting.

- Yumi, do you take the flowers?

- Yes mumma. How can I forget about my favorite Daisy.

Y/N and Taehyung looked at each other. Daisy, the flower which was also the favorite of Jungkook.

- How much time do I have to wait, Daddy?

- We are here princess.

The car stopped in a cemetery. That very cemetery where Jungkook's grave was. They walked towards the grave. Taehyung held Y/N's hand tightly to support her In this situation.

This was the very day when Jungkook died. Since then 7 years have already passed. Yumi went to the grave and placed the flowers there. And said,

- Gukk uncle, sleep well. I love you so much. Thank you so much for loving my mumma. (Whispered) She really misses you so much. You know Daddy loves you too.

- What are you telling Gukk uncle this secretly? Huh!!

- Nothing, Daddy. This is just within us. Not you…

- Aaaa... now I got it. Daddy is now the second best for my princess.

- No Daddy, that's not true. You know how much I love you. ( Placed a warm kiss on Taehyung's cheek )

- Okay now come with me, mumma wants to spend some time here.

- Okay, Daddy…

Taehyung picked her up in his lap and left the place to give Y/N some free space. Y/N looked at the grave fondly. Each and every memory was flashing on her mind continuously. Her eyes were all teary. She sat in front of it and said,

- Jungkook? Are you there? You watch me from there right? Look, Yumi is getting older day by day… I kept my promise. You were right. Taehyung is really a gentle man. He doesn't force me to do anything. He didn't even try to kiss me without my permission. From that side I was lame, I couldn't fulfill his needs. But after 6 years maybe I'm comfortable with him totally. I understand that you were the chapter of my life but he is the chapter of my life. And others say we have to focus on the present. Past makes us take lessons. And I'm trying to do this. Gukk! Today I'm gonna confess to him. Do you think he'll accept it?

At the right moment the cherry blossoms started to fall from the tree and Y/N got his signal.

- Thanks Gukk, I miss you so much. But I'm happy with my little family. Taehyung's parents are also nice. They treat me like their own daughter. Thank you so much for telling me what the meaning of Love is.

She wiped her tears and smiled. That person was still in her heart. She can't through him but she can share her love with others. And that she was trying to do. Taehyung came and stood beside her. Y/N wrapped his arm around his arm and rested her head on his shoulder.

At that moment cherry blossoms started to fall again. Taehyung knew very much that Y/N was not ready. So he didn't force him to do anything. They just did their responsibility to give a grandchild to their parents.

Other side Taehyung was eagerly waiting for the love from her. 6 years he waited. And if nothing happens he will wait for the rest of his life. This is the true definition of love.

_______________________________________________

After that they went back home. Taehyung told her to get fresh first. Y/N took a warm shower and came back to their shared bedroom. Yumi was downstairs playing with her dolls.

Y/N changed into some comfy shorts and t-shirt. She was on her way to go downstairs but suddenly Taehyung stood in the door of the bedroom folding his arm around his chest. He said,

- You are tired Y/N. Go and rest for sometime.

- I'm alright Taehyung. Yumi needs me now. I have to go.

- Nah… you will not. As your husband I have the right to take care of my wife. So no more work for today. Go and sleep. I'll take care of Yumi.

He held her shoulder with his hands and motioned her towards the bed. Y/N lay down and Taehyung covered the blanket on her. “ Sleep well ” After telling this he left the room. Y/N soon draft into a deep sleep because of tiredness.

Time skipped to 8:00 pm

Y/N got up for bed. She slept really long. After some rest she was feeling quite well. She headed into the bathroom to freshen up. But when she came back to the bedroom again she noticed a red dress in the bed and a side note on it. “Put it on and come down the stairs.”

After reading this Y/N smiled at Taehyung's doing. She wore the dress,  put some lipstick on her soft lips and left the room. When she was coming down she saw rose's petals in the stairs.

After coming down she was searching for Taehyung. But on the dining table she got another note. There was written,  “ I know you are beautiful but I want to put this flower on your head. ”

There was a red rose on the table. She wore it and continued reading. “ So.. everything is done now. I don't want to make you wait anymore. Met on the terrace my love. ”

Y/N walked towards the terrace and when she was up she got so shocked. Taehyung planned a candle light dinner? She was so happy and shocked. She saw a man in black suit walking towards her.

Taehyung, the person she loves now. He came near, bowed to her like a prince and took her hand politely giving a soft kiss on it.He took her to the dinner table and helped her to sit. Y/N was amazed by the sudden surprise.

- Well this is a little try to fix your mood.

- This is so good Taehyung. Thank you so much for this. But Yumi? Where is she?

- She is with Mom & Dad in their house. After you slept I took her with me and did some shopping for this. And at last I landed her in their house. She is really smart Y/N just like you. She chooses this dress for you.

Y/N was so happy at the moment. Taehyung got up from his chair and played an old English song on the gramophone.

“I'm wrapped up in a dream,
And that dream is you
So wrapped up in a dream
That I don't know what to do,
Darling say you'll be mine…”

He took her hands and she stood up. Taehyung placed his right hand on her waist and another one was intertwined with her soft hands. They started to dance slowly.

Y/N rested her head on his chest and continued dancing. The moment was so romantic. They were enjoying it. Taehyung was also happy to make his love happy.

After some time Y/N looked into Taehyung's eyes. She saw the love in his eyes. So suddenly she placed a kiss on his lips. Taehyung was so lost in her eyes that he couldn't process the sudden action but soon he kissed her back and went on with the flow.

He waited 6 years just to have this day in his life. The kiss, the person he loves and a sweet daughter. Y/N pulled out, looked deeper into Taehyung's dark brown eyes and said, “I love you Taehyung. Thank you so much for waiting for me to do this and I'm also sorry for not fulfilling your needs.”

Taehyung was not in his normal state. Y/N finally did this. He replied, “I love you too, my queen. You don't have to say sorry or thanks to me. I respect you and your decision Y/N. And I knew that you will love me one day.”

Taehyung intertwined their hands and placed a warm kiss on Y/N's forehead. Finally the three magical words got them together.

-THE END-