Part 4

The Beautiful Goodbye
|| JJK  series  by @xtansenate on Wattpad  ||

___________________________________________

Part  4 :

– Jungkook's POV –

- You are a good artist, Gukk.

- What are you d-doing- here-

- I just came here to see if the room is clear or not but got lucky to see that masterpiece.

- ….

- You have to pay me back.

- For what?

- I was your model right? So don't you want to pay me back? Huh?

- Ah… what do you want for that? ( Laughed )

- Nothing much, just a day from your calendar.

- What? I don't get it.

- Dumb, I'm telling you to spend a day with me. Like a date…

My face lit up when I heard that ' Date ' word. What was going on? I was flying on my ninth cloud. She just asked me for a date? Seeing my dumbfounded face she said,

- Just kidding boy. It's not a date. But can we spend some time together to be good friends?

- Y-yeah sure. Why not?

- Okay so tomorrow 9:00 am at that Park.

She gave me her smile and went outside from the room. I was still in shock. Just before some time I was missing her and within a few minutes this all happened? Looking at that painting, I was thinking about her. Her every detail. Eyes, lips, that sweet mole everything was so perfect.

First time I saw her was at the party at Mariya's house. The first time I fell for her. How a girl looks so innocent, cute and gorgeous. The black dress was showing her glamour very well.

I was silently sitting in a corner and enjoying her performance. I thought I should at least congratulate her but when I saw her with a boy it broke my heart. She was crying on his chest. I thought that he was maybe her lover.

With a heavy heart I came back home. I was feeling that my first love was in vain. My heart was fully broken. I'm a very confident person but when it comes to girls, I'm not a daring boy anymore.

This is so hard for me to express my feelings towards anyone. So from my childhood I'm all alone. Don't have any friends, and neither do my family members love me. I'm rich, that's why true friends are hard for me to get. That's why I always stay alone.

But this time was quite different. I don't know what that girl did to me? Her personality always amazed me. So I tried to find some way to get involved in her life. I told my P.A to collect her biodata and everything.

Some days later he gave me a file and some information. Y/N is alone, her parents passed away in her teens. She usually goes to an orphanage. That gave me an idea. Kids are always helpful in such things.

So I went there and donated some money. Aunt Dorothy was so happy. Then I started to gain those kids' hearts. The kids were so adorable and caring. Soon I became their lovely Gukkie oppa. But I didn't tell them that I have a crush on their Unnie.

And finally that day in the orphanage I saw her for the second time. She looked so adorable. Her love for those kids was unbinding. But the most shivering thing was when I held her hands to help her. Some electricity was running through my whole body. How can I explain my feelings?

The third time I saw her was at the park. I was passing through the park but suddenly I saw a lady singing there. So I got out of my car and stood beside a tree. She was Y/N. The Princess of my heart.

I listened to that song. The song carried my honest feelings towards her. I was amazed by that song and also by the singer. I don't know if I deserve her or not. But I want her in my life. That time I realised that this is called Love. Love is such a beautiful thing in this world.

And now suddenly all those things happened. What is God trying to do with me? I can't stay without her. I want to see her 24/7.

I went back home with mixed feelings. “What should I wear for tomorrow? Ah…. I'm so excited.”  I thought of giving something. So I drew a painting the whole night.

A girl in hanbok sitting under a cherry blossom tree. The sprinkle of those flowers eliminates that painting. The blue sky was showing how pure the girl's heart is. And the girl is Y/N. The Princess of my heart, my mind.

But I couldn't sleep much at night to do this drawing. I was afraid I would be late. I woke up at 8 in the morning. And expected I was late. When I reached the park she was sitting there in a pink dress, and a black oversized coat.

I was wandering towards her from far away. When she noticed me I was there she shook her hand as a Hi. I came to her. She was looking so beautiful. That smile was lit up by seeing me. With nervousness I handed her the gift. My heart was beating faster than the train. She unwrapped the gift and saw that.

- Wah… This is so beautiful. You draw this?

- Aa… yeah… last night I was drawing this for you.

- But that means you don't get enough sleep. Right?

- That's not a big deal. I'm okay.

- Yeah yeah I have eyes. I can see the dark circles under your eyes.

- What?... Aa…. Aniyo… ignore that. Now tell me where you want to go first.

- Am… first let's go to the riverside and have some breakfast. I'm so hungry.

- As you wish.

We went to the riverside. The weather was so charming. The birds were chirping and singing. The wind was also carrying a love sensation with it. And the cold atmosphere was making me feel romantic.

I was wishing to hug her for once. Her pinkish cheeks were driving me crazy to touch them. Her lips looked like juicy fruit and I wanted to eat them so bad. But that was happening in my mind. I controlled myself and offered her breakfast.

There was a famous restaurant. We had our breakfast there. While eating I was fully focused on her. How she eats, what kind of dishes she likes, how she removes the broccoli from her plate. Everything was so cute. I asked her,

- Why aren't you eating those broccoli?

- Am… I hate broccoli. It seems like I'm eating a whole tree. I can't even imagine that.

I started laughing like a kido. The reason was also cute.

- Hey, don't laugh. I just told you what I feel. You are also not eating those nuts.

- Sorry for that but your reason was so silly. And about these nuts, I have an allergy to nuts. I can't tolerate those little creatures. That's why I don't eat nuts.

- Oh… I didn't know about this. Sorry…

- Aaa… it's okay. You can ask me anything.

- Okay okay… ( smiled )

-Are you done now? So if you don't have any problem then can we go to the amusement park? I heard that amusement parks are awesome but I haven't been there once in life.

- Oh God… really? Okay let's go there. I'll guide you there. I often go there with those kids.

                                                 - To be continued…