Part 1

The Beautiful Goodbye
|| JJK  series  by  @xtansenate  on  Wattpad  ||

___________________________________________

Part 1 :

There are many kinds of stories to be heard in this world. Some are happy endings and some are sad endings. Some are thrilling and some are full of mystery. Some stories make people laugh and some stories make people cry. But today's story is a little bit different. A love story. A simple girl and a simple boy. How they express their love, affection, and caring to each other. How they met and how their last goodbye became so beautiful. Let's find out the story of their lives.
___________________________________________

- Hey Y/N. Come here.

- Hey Mariya. Morning dear.

- So what're your plans for today?

- Nothing special. First college then a partime job and then home.

- You don't have to add that word ' home ' today. You are staying with me tonight at my home. There is a party tonight in my farmhouse. Only friends are allowed at that party.

- But why me? You know na I don't like crowds.

- Yeah yeah I know but don't you think this is the time to make some new friends? College just started. We are not minor anymore.

- Okay okay, but I have one condition. You'll not force me to do anything weird. Okay?

- Okei... 🤗

After the lovely conversation, Y/N went to the music room, as she is studying music. Music is her life. To become a famous singer or pianist she chooses the musical line for her future. And about her family, she is the only one. Her parents passed away when she was in high school.

From then Mariya's dad took her responsibility. He loved her as his daughter but Y/N didn't want to burden him. So she worked in a bar as a singer and also a pianist. But Mariya's father didn't want to see her suffer so he took the educational responsibility.

Mariya, her best friend, was the daughter of a billionaire. But she is a kind-hearted person and doesn't have any ego on her money. On her side, Y/N was not just her BFF but more than her mother. Her mother got married again to another man. So that's why Y/N lead the most important role in her life.

In the evening

Y/N just finished her work and started walking towards Mariya's house. She was wearing a black mini dress with black heels. Her brown and curly hair was open on her back. Her bangs were helping her to look more beautiful and gorgeous.

When she entered the house the party had already started. She went to the party room and was searching for Mariya. Mariya was chatting with some new friends. When she noticed Y/N she called her and introduced themselves to her. Everyone was amazed by her beauty.

- Who is she, Mariya?

- She is my best friend Y/N.

- Oh... Nice to meet you Y/N. You are so gorgeous.

- Ah... thank you for your compliment.

Everyone was enjoying the party in their own vibe. Suddenly an announcement was heard by all.

- Dear friends, we are here at this party to make some new friends. And I'm glad that I have you all. So to make this night more memorable i would like to request my BFF to sing a song for this day. Y/N come and sing a song for us.

After hearing her own name she got nervous. What is she trying to do?

- Please Y/N. Just for me?

- But how can I-

Mariya showed her puppy face that Y/N can't deny. So she decided to sing a song. On the stage there was a piano. She went to the piano and started playing beautiful music on it and started singing a romantic song.

The spot light was on her face. Everyone was so amazed by her talent. The party became silent. Everyone's focus was pinned on that beautiful lady who was playing the piano. Her voice was tantalizing each and every person in the party.

When she finished her song there was a silence for a sec. Everyone was so lost in the song that they forgot to respond at the end. Y/N thanked them for listening to her song. Everyone was Cheering her name.

She came back from the stage and sat in a little bit of a lonely place. She was holding a glass of wine. Some people came to thank her for hearing such a beautiful song. Some time later when everyone was busy eating their dinner, Y/N was just sitting there alone thinking about all those memories that she had with her old friends.

Suddenly someone came in front of her. He was wearing a mask that's why she failed to recognise that person.

- You sing very well. You have an adorable voice.

- Thanks. But who are you? And why are you wearing a mask at a party?

- Guess me... I know very well about you. You want to become a singer. You have a mole on your waist. ( Winked )

- WHAT? HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT...

He removed his mask and at the very moment Y/N was sitting there dumbfounded. She was still in shock.

- YOU??

Tears started to roll down from her eyes without her realisation.