Part 7

The Beautiful Goodbye
|| JJK  series  by  @xtansenate  on  Wattpad  ||

___________________________________________

Part  7 :

2 days later

- Everything is over? What do you mean?

Y/N yelled at Jungkook.

- Over means over. Let's break up Y/N. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.

- What is happening Gukk? Did I do anything wrong?

- It's not like that.

- So what? Tell me- Ah.. wait, are you angry with me about the dinner date with Taehyung?

- No I'm n-

- But you know who he is to me. He is my best friend.

- Y/N… that's not the cause. I'm not angry with that even though I was happy to see you together. Please stop asking me the cause.

- So that means your love for me faded within these fvcking 5 years?

- I'm sorry Y/N. But I can't stay with you anymore. Good bye.

Jungkook left Y/N crying at the park. That park where they talked for the first time. Y/N was just watching that figure walking far away from her.

She sat on the road and was crying out of her heart. She was feeling so lonely and insecure. Her heart broke into many pieces. People say break up hurts the most.

Maybe it's true. Y/N was literally crying like someone in her family is no more in this world. People were watching her but no one was trying to do anything.

Coincidentally Taehyung was passing by the park and he saw her in that state. He quickly went to her and asked her,

- Hey, hey Y/N… What happened? Wh-why are you crying?

- Tae… Tae, he-he… he leaves me.

- What? What are you saying? Who leaves you? Please tell me clearly?

- JUNGKOOK BROKE UP WITH ME….

After hearing this Taehyung couldn't believe his own ears. The person who loved her like a fool, left her like that? He knew about how much Jungkook loved her but this was shocking news for him.

He took off his coat and put it on her. She hugged him and cried on his chest. His shirt was getting wet from her tears. Taehyung was so hurt seeing Y/N in this horrible state. He was just caring for her back and hair.

- Stop crying Y/N. Everything will be fine soon. Don't worry. I know he loves you.

- Everything is in front of us Tae. He loved me. Now he is no more into me, my love.

- Stop telling these things. Be positive Y/N.

Taehyung was feeling so helpless. What can he do for her? And Jungkook? What is he trying to do? Taehyung decided to talk to him about this mess he created.

He took Y/N to Mariya's place. Mariya was at home that time. Seeing this state of her best friend twisted her heart. Taehyung explained everything to her and left them to talk to Jungkook.

At Jungkook's place

Taehyung directly entered the house without any hesitation. He saw Jungkook sitting on a couch with someone wearing white apron. Seems like he was a doctor. Taehyung was so confused to see them. Jungkook was also stunned by his reaction. The third person was just quietly sitting there.