Part 2

The Beautiful Goodbye
|| JJK  series  by  @xtansenate  on  Wattpad  ||

___________________________________________

Part  2 :

In the party night

- YOU??

- Yeah, yeah me.

He was holding an adorable smile on his face. Y/N started to cry after seeing him.

- Hey, hey why are you crying?

She hit his chest playfully and hugged him tightly. Crying on his chest, he was caring for her back. She was shocked, angry, happy and emotional at the same time.

- Stop crying Y/N. Please stop. I'm here now with you.

He broke the hug, bent in her height and wept her tears. She was still sobbing. She angrily removed his hand.

- Still angry? So what can I do to get a smile from my Queen?

- Yeah I'm angry and this time it'll be hard for you to see a smile on my face.

- Oh really?...

He came near to her and started tinkling her. He knew very well that she can't tolerate tinkling. She started to laugh.

- Stop, please... Please stop Taehyung. Okay I'm not angry anymore. You win... ( laughing )

- That's my girl.

- Now tell me why you left me alone? And where have you been for the past 10 years? Don't you worry about me?

- Look, Y/N. What happened 10 years ago is past now. I can just say that my family was going through a tough situation. So we had to go to another place. And as I was a child then no one took my permission or heard my decision. So that is why I had to leave you so suddenly without telling you.

He held her hands. His face was down. Tears were forming in his eyes. For leaving his loving person and not being able to comfort her in her tough situation made him feel guilty.

- I'm sorry Y/N. For all of this.

- Then promise me you'll never leave me anymore.

- Never, I'll never leave you.

He hugged her again. They were the safe place for each other.

- *choke* If you two are done with your emotional drama then can I get that hug?

Mariya said in a playful voice. She was silently watching them from the beginning. Feeling happy that the 3 of them are together again.

The three musketeers, who always ruled the whole world together. She was feeling happy for Y/N. After Taehyung left them Y/N was totally broken. She was so hurt. But finally they are together after 10 years.

- Aaa... Mariya, come here…

Taehyung called her. They shared a warm hug. They missed that group hug for a long time.
Friendship is a relationship that can't be filled with another person. It's an emotion. Caring about each other, fighting for each other, that childish behaviour.

True friends always have a magical bonding between them. That doesn't matter how far they are, they are attached by that bonding.

__________________________________________________

Time passed in its way. 3 months after Taehyung's arrival, everyone was busy with their own life. Taehyung started to study business management to handle the family business. Mariya was doing her medical studies. And Y/N was also focused on her path.

Everyday passed with no change of routine. College then show and then home. That's why she planned to visit her favourite place, an orphanage, that weekend and will play guitar and piano for the orphan kids to make them happy. She goes there once or twice a month. That place was a huge family for her.

Those kids, aunt Dorothy, the owner of the orphanage, everyone loves her. Whenever she watches their smiling faces while handing their gifts and tells herself, “ This is the missing piece of my life that I find everytime in them.”

After her parents' death, those kids made her smile. They played the role of a dad, mom, friend, sister and brother for her. There is no empty space in this world. When someone leaves, someone comes to fill that empty place in your heart. And Y/N finds them in her life as her own family.

The next day

Y/N woke up from bed early to make some chocolate cookies for the kids. She knew that they were gonna love this surprise. So as planned, she cooked some cookies and packed them into a box.

After that she went upstairs to get ready. After wearing a black dress and oversized brown coat, a hand bag in her hand she picked the gift box and went outside.

After some time of walking she went into a shopping mall and bought some clothes for them. With a warm smile she went to the orphanage. Aunt Dorothy was standing outside on the ground. Y/N went to her.

Aunty… how are you?

- Aigo, my child. I'm fine. You will never change. Again gifts? I told you not to give them gifts.

- Sorry… but I can't stop myself from doing these things.

- How are you doing? You come here a long time later. They were missing you so much.

- Ah.. sorry for that. I was kinda busy with my studies. But you know what I started performing in stages now.

- That's great news my girl. Now let's go. They will be so happy to see you.

They entered the house with those gifts. But she didn't see them anywhere. So she went to the backyard and saw a man, back facing her, telling them a story. She was so amazed by the story telling style of that person. Suddenly someone noticed her and ran to her.

- Unnie… you are finally here.

She hugged her. And after that all the kids ran towards her and hugged her. Unable to stand, she sat down on the grass. Everyone was giving her a warm hug. The person was watching everything by standing there. Everyone was questioning her constantly.

- Kids, first take your Unnie in the house then ask her questions.

That person spoke and extended a hand towards her to help her get up from the ground. Y/N held his hand and stood up. She was so amazed by her behaviour. At first she noticed that his eyes were like her dad's.

                                               - To be continued...