Part 5

The Beautiful Goodbye
|| JJK  series  by  @xtansenate  on  Wattpad  ||

___________________________________________

Part  5 :

In the amusement park

- MUMMYYYYY…… SAVE ME PLEASE…

- Uh..huuuuuu… enjoy the ride Gukk…

- I CAN'T… I WANT TO GO BACK… PLEASE STOP THIS. ( Screaming )

- Seems like you are very scared.

- I'M HELLA SCARED. I HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE AND EVEN I DON'T HAVE ANY GIRLFRIEND. PLEASE I WANT TO LIVE…

- Okay, just hold my hands tightly.

Jungkook held Y/N's hand tightly. In the amusement park they were riding the roller coaster. This one was Y/N's favourite ride but Jungkook was a little uncomfortable riding in it. But at last he agreed to ride it.

For the first time he was riding a roller coaster. At first he was sitting like a brave boy but when the roller coaster started to run his all bravery flew away. He was acting like a shameless idiot. Looked like he would die soon on that ride. He was shouting continuously.

But on the other side Y/N was fully enjoying the ride. She was shouting in joy and cheering for Jungkook to stay strong. They were holding eachothers hands. Jungkook was so afraid that he couldn't even open his eyes.

At last the ride finally stopped. Jungkook came back to the ground with trembling legs. He was not feeling well. He was still holding her hand for support. Y/N was still laughing in Jungkook's state.

- Why are you laughing?!!

- Nah… nothing much. For the first time I saw a guy who is afraid of roller coasters. You are looking like a lost child. ( Laughed )

- Stop laughing… What kind of girl you are? And how can someone enjoy this ride? This was so scary.

- You are really a little boy. Seems like I have to handle you too. But can we ride it once again? Please?!! ( Puppy eyes )

- HELL NO. I'm not gonna ride it again in my whole life.

But in the end Y/N won. They rode the roller coaster for the second time. Jungkook didn't stand strong in front of her puppy eyes. And one more time after riding he was cursing that ride. Y/N was enjoying his behaviour. It was cute. They sat on a bench and rested for some time. Y/N handed him a bottle of water.

- Are you alright now?

- Yeah… kinda.

- I'm sorry for this. But really that was my favourite ride. So I couldn't control myself.

- It's okay… but don't ask me to ride it again. I'll be a ghost for sure.

After that in every ride he was scared. And Y/N was enjoying it like a little kid. After all of these in the evening they ride the Ferris wheel. This time Jungkook was not scared. He liked the ride.

The wheel was rolling slowly. And the upper view was so beautiful. The sun was going down, the sky had a reddish texture, the clouds were roaming around the whole sky. The atmosphere was so romantic. Maybe God was also with them.

They were sitting side by side. And was fighting with themselves. Finally Jungkook spoke first. Now our brave boy is back…

- Am… Y/N. I want to tell you something.

- Coincidentally I also want to say something to you.

- So tell me. I'll tell you later.

- Nah.. first you.

There existed an awkward silence for a sec. Finally they spoke together at the same time. “I love you.” Y/N was so shocked after hearing his words. And Jungkook was also processing the whole thing that just happened. Y/N spoke,

- You love me?

- Yea-h… from the very first day I fell for you. And you also love me… is it true?

- Yeah it's true. When I first saw you in the orphanage I kinda felt a different feeling. And you know what your eyes are just like my dad. You always remind me of my dad. He was also just like you. Kind, honest, lovely, caring.

- I-I'm not that gentle man.

The next step was so unexpected to her. Jungkook came near, cupped her face in his hands and placed his soft lips on her. Y/N was so shocked by this sudden action but soon she kissed him back. They shared their very first kiss. The kiss was so passionate and heart melting.

Nature was also trying to decorate the moment. They pulled out but this time Jungkook got shocked by her step. She got up and sat on his lap. Her legs were wrapped in his muscular waist. She placed a kiss on his lips. Her hands were roaming around his hairs, neck, chest.

This one was a little rough. Jungkook was also going through the flow. He was holding her waist and his hands were also roaming around her back, her curly hair. The perfume of her hair was tantalizing him.

They pulled out because they were out of breath. They looked at eachothers eyes with full of affection and love. The distance between them was just a few inches.

Jungkook was caring for her cheeks, ears and hair full of fondness. She wanted to sink into his doodle eyes. She hugged her and placed her face on his chest. She was trying to hear his heartbeat. The rhythm of his heart was relaxing her. She was fully into him.

- I love you Gukkie.

- Love you too my Y/Nee.

He hugged her back. At the end of the day they were into each other's embrace. And they were so happy to see that whom they loved also loved them back. The most beautiful and precious part is to stay with your love. But we all know where there is happiness, there is also sorrow behind it.
                                                - To be continued…