Chapter: 11

-Athanasias POV-

As I and Lucas were walking to our last class, I could just see people staring at us.

It was quite uncomfortable, to be honest.

I let out another sigh as we entered the classroom and took our seats.

Lucas turned his head to me, and I could tell he was worried.

He looked at me with a gentle expression on his face.

"Are you okay Ana?" he asked me, as he set his head on the table.

I don't look at him and reply with a nod.

I heard him shift a little before I felt a paper touch me.

I push it away not wanting to deal with Lucas' jokes.

Did he forget its his first day back? He can't expect me to be so comfortable around him right now.

Even though I pushed the paper away he wouldn't stop giving me the paper.

I finally looked at the note, whilst being annoyed.

Look I know that I have been away for a while, but you can talk to me.

Also here is my number, the new one that is

In case you wanna talk ***-***-****

I set the note to the side of my desk, and pay attention to the lesson that was in front of us.

-

-Nobodys POV-

The two walked out of their class, still with an awkward atmosphere.

"A-" Lucas attempted to say something but was soon cut off.

"Don't Lucas, you may have come back, But you have only been back for a day," Athanasia told him as she sped off to her dorm.

Lucas let out a slight sigh as he went back to the headmasters office to get his dorm number.

"Hi Uncle," he said entering the room and sitting down.

"Don't call me that Lucas. You lost that privilege. In fact, I never gave you the right to call me that."

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, can I know my dorm number?"

"Yeah," Claude said with a smirk.

Lucas felt a shiver go down his spine, "What's with the smirk? Wait. Please don't tell me."

"Yup, go say hi to him for me," Claude responded.

Fucking asshole. Putting me with that dog.

"Whatever."

Lucas took his dorm key and left. He walked around the halls trying to find his way. He bumped into Cable on the way. Cable told him that their dorms are right next to each other and that he would show him the way.

"Do you know who you are roomed with?"

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"That damn dog."

"Wait...You, don't mean?"

"Yes, I am roomed with Ijekial-fucking-Alpheus," Lucas said gritting his teeth.

"Oh...Good luck."

They walked for a couple more minutes talking about various topics, but mainly business.

"Alright, here is your dorm. I am right here on the right," he said pointing to his dorm.

"Who did you get roomed with?"

"This kid named Jake Ambrose."

"Oh alright, Ill see you later probably I dont think I am going to be able to survive 3 hours with this dude," Lucas said rubbing his temples.

"Alright, see ya dude."

They did their handshake, and each went to their respective rooms.

-Athanasias POV-

I walked into my dorm and slammed the door. Helena was sitting on our couch and was on her laptop.

"Uh-oh, what happened?" she asked me closing her laptop.

"Tell me why I was doing perfectly fine today-"

"What's perfectly fine?"

"I got chocolate today, I was in a good mood, and I was able to sleep. I WASNT THINKING ABOUT FUCKING LUCAS-"

"Alright continue," she said now leaning back on the couch.

"And then," she took a breath. "And then out of nowhere Cable comes into my second to last class."

"You met Cable? Since when was he here. He left when Lu- Ohhhh." Helena said when she realized.

"Yeah, I met Cable, and I met Lucas. Turns out we have our last two classes together. WHY did my dad do this to me???" I said whining. I sat by Helena and laid my head on her lap. She stroked my hair to calm me down.

"I was doing so well Lena. It was going great. I was finally getting over him, and now he is here. What's worse is that I blushed when he chuckled at me in our second to last class. I can't fall for him. I am in a relationship already."

"Yeah, a relationship you dont even like. What is your percentage right now with Ijekial."

I glanced up at my head and saw two percentages.

Ijekial                          Lucas

40% in love           15% in love

"Oh fuck me.

"What?

"I have two percentages now that Lucas is back. Ijekials is still at 40%."

"And Lucas?"

"His is at 15%"

"Okay now you definitely have to break up with Ijekial."

"Yeah, I know."

"I am going to go now. I have to go and see Jennette, we are working on a project together."

"Why can't you guys do it here?"

"Because we have some other things to talk about that you can't know of."

"What? My best friend and my cousin are keeping secrets from me?"

"Yup," Helena responded, as she popped the p at the end.

"Alright, remember Jennette, Ijekiel, you, and I are going to dinner later on. Be back at the room by 5:30 so we can leave at 6."

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

-----------------------

Word count: 894

Chapter: 11

Date: 1/8/2023

Author: Z-Chan

Next Chapter Release date: TBD

-----------------------