Chapter: 4

"Did you guys hear that there is a new student?" Jennette asked the group.

They all turned to her.

"I knew," Helena responded

"I didnt, what about you Sia," Ijekiel asked.

Helena looked at him and then looked at Athanasia, "H-he calls you that!?"

Athanasia looked at Helena with anger and sadness in her eyes, but also a smile to cover it up, "Yeah he does, also I knew about the new student. I was also told that they were in my last two classes."

"Oh? Do you know if they are a boy or girl?" Jennette asked.

Athanasia's eyes softened at her cousin's question, "I don't know to be honest."

"I heard its a boy, a pretty one at that fact," Helena replied after Athanasia.

"Hmm, maybe Jennette could finally get a boyfriend," Athanasia said with a smirk.

Jennette looked away and pouted.

-Lucas POV-

I hate this, I should have asked for a tour guide.

I was walking around the halls in the obelia collage. Why is this place so god damn big. I was walking but then something caught my eyes.

Blonde hair, average height, and brown eyes. What a disappointment, I was really hoping it was her.

-Nobody's POV-

The group had separated and all that remained were Athanasia and Helena. They took the same courses, so they ended up being in the same classes.

"He calls you Sia!"

"...Yeah, I dont like it to be honest," Athanasia replied with her head looking down at the floor.

"So, why don't you tell him not to!"

"Because he heard Lucas say it all the time, and not to mention Ijekiel is my boyfriend. Wouldn't he feel some type of way if my friend, who's a boy, is allowed to call me Sia, but he's not?"

"Oh, I guess I never thought of that, but Athy you don't seem to like it," Helena said in a concerned manner.

"Yeah I don't like it much, it reminds me of him too much," Athanasia said, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Athy, you should just break up with him, you don't seem to like him too much. What was the point of dating him anyways?"

"It was because I wanted t-"

*RINNGGGG*

"Well talk about this later," Helena said. Then with that she left Athanasia on her own.

Welp time to go to class I guess.

---------------------------------

Word count: 397

Chapter: 4

Date: 12/1/21

Author: Z-Chan

Next Chapter release date: 12/6/21

---------------------------------

Sorry that it's short the next one will be longer though! Thanks for reading <3