TWENTY-SIX

Warnings: unwanted touching, suicidal thoughts

~~~

The next day, a servant came in to help clean Y/N up. Numbly, the Princess let the woman help her. She had this far off look in her eyes. In her mind, she was imagining being back in Alexandria, or even Brooklyn, doing anything else. The ladies that had come to measure her the day before, came again. And she allowed them to measure her. As a reward for her compliance, she got an actual meal for dinner. Unfortunately, Brock joined her.

As they ate, he insisted on always having a hand on her. He sat right beside her and moved his hand to various places. It rested on the small of her back for a little bit before moving to hold her hand, then he moved it to her knee and, from there, it slowly moved up her thigh. The Princess tried to keep from squirming under his touch, fearing what consequences might come of it.

Brock talked most of dinner, sharing about his life with Hydra and how much he despises the kingdoms. When he was ready to leave, he insisted that she see him to the door. Upon arriving at the door, Brock pulled her face to his, forcing a kiss from her. He stuffed his tongue in her mouth, causing her to have to hold back to vomit creeping up her throat. He smiled a wicked grin before kissing her cheek and leaving, locking the door behind him.

Y/N couldn't even take a step before she collapsed on the ground in a puddle of tears. She needed to find a way to end this and soon. It had barely been a week, and she was already ready to die in order to be free of this.

The purple bags under King Steven and King Anthony's eyes grew with each passing day. With the number of tears they shed and the amount of sleep they were getting, no one was all that surprised that the Kings looked so depressed. King T'Challa and King Odin had sent groups out looking for sign of where the Princess might be kept.

King Steven was standing in the waves, wishing that somehow the sea would answer all his questions. He wished to know where Y/N was, if she was alive and if she was fighting. He choked on a sob that tried to escape as the clenched his eyes shut and bowed his head. He never thought that the Princess would take his heart so quickly. And he never thought that love could hurt this much, and he never wanted to feel this pain again.

"Steve!" He heard Bucky yell in the distance. "Steve!" The King turned to watch his friend sprinting to him. "T'Challa sent a messenger," Bucky panted. "Him and Odin have found where Hydra has been hiding."

"What? Where?" A shred of hope blossomed in Steven's chest.

"In the mountains behind Asgard. They heard news though. Hydra's gathering for a celebration. A marriage."

"No," Steven whispered. "When?"

"Tomorrow night."

"Do we know if it's her?"

"There's no one else it could be. But, Steve, in order to get there in time we need to leave now. Tony's working on gathering the rest of the troops from Alexandria to meet us there. Odin and T'Challa are already forming a plan."

"What are we waiting for? Let's go."

Y/N could hear all the hustle and bustle outside her door and windows, all night. She hadn't gotten a minute of sleep, due to all the noice and because she was trying to find a way out. But Hydra had been smart, and there wasn't even anything in the room that she could fatally injure herself with.

In the morning, she watched as people arrived, all nicely dress, and servants were bringing large amounts of supplies. The amount of guards seemed to have tripled over night. She wondered what they could be celebrating. Her answer came almost as soon as the question crossed her mind. The Princess spun around as the door opened. Alexander walked in, with two guards behind him. He shook his head as his eyes scanned over Y/N, shaking his head in disappointment.