EIGHT

Before she fell asleep, Y/N made sure that Wanda knew to tell the guards that no one was allowed to bug her the rest of the night. She also told Wanda that she was not to wake her up early for breakfast, she needed to rest. The Princess also wanted to avoid the King of Brooklyn as long as possible. Though she got to sleep in passed breakfast, Y/N was still woken up by servants bringing dresses in.

"What's going on?" She muttered as she sat up.

"I had a whole new wardrobe made for you," her Father said, waltzing into her room. "You missed breakfast." He came over and sat on the edge of her bed. "I was worried that you still weren't feeling good after last night. Should I call in Doctor Banner or Doctor Strange?"

"No, I'm good. I just told Wanda to let me sleep. Last night was a lot to take in."

"It was. But I'm proud of you."

She gave him a small, tired smile as she glanced at the servants who were still bringing in dresses. "What's with the new wardrobe?"

"I had it made for you to try and impress the suitors."

"Why? Aren't they all leaving today? I was under the impression that I'd only have to impress them like once a month until a decision was made."

"They're all staying for a few weeks."

"What?" Now she was wide awake.

"Yes. They all want the opportunity to court you. Well, all except King T'Challa. He said that you two made an agreement to be friends?"

"We did. Is he going to be staying too?"

"For a few days."

"Good," she breathed a sigh of relief. She was happy that she at least would have T'Challa as a safe place.

"Plus, you haven't met King Steven yet. And I think you'll really like him." Her Father smiled.

"I'm sure." She gave him a tight-lipped smile.

She was sure there was nothing that the King could do to fix what he had said about her in the garden. He had made his decision on what she was like, so she wasn't going to try that hard with the King. Y/N didn't want to be stuck with him either.

"We're going to have lunch in the garden today, with our guests." Tony stood up. "So choose one of your new dresses and be sure to make a statement." He winked at her before leaving the room.

The Princess bathed before looking through the new dresses the King had had made for her. Each of them were gorgeous. The King had done it once again. He constantly surprised her. Y/N chose a dress with branches, flowers, and birds embroidered down in. It was stunning, in her eyes.

Wanda helped her into it before doing her hair and sending her on her way. The Princess was excited to see T'Challa and Loki again, even Thor. But she didn't care to officially meet the King of Brooklyn. She made sure to take the long way, so that she was the last one there. Her Father did tell her to make a statement.

When she finally arrived at the garden, everyone was already there, just like she had hoped. They'd even started eating. The first one to notice her coming was Loki. He was up before anyone could say anything and moving towards her.

"Princess," he smiled, giving her a slight bow and grabbing her hand for a kiss. "You look beautiful. But I suspect you always do."

"Thank you, Loki," she gave a kind smile.

He led her to the table where Thor and T'Challa were the next to greet her. King Steven was last. He came up looking almost too attractive for his own good. King Steven was practically thinking the same thing about the Princess. In his eyes, she was the most gorgeous woman that he had ever seen.