Chapter 1-10

CHAPTER 1: Reborn

Summer nights in Nanshi are hot and noisy. Occasionally, a few wisps of evening wind blow through, and in the bustling city of reinforced concrete, it is like a stone sinking into the sea, and it cannot take away a trace of dullness.

Near a nationally-famous college district in the middle of Nanshi City, in a luxurious bachelor apartment, a girl woke up out of her sleep out of breath. When she saw clearly where she was and the date displayed on the bedside calendar, she twisted herself in disbelief, then quickly got up and walked to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror as bright as ever, tears bursting into tears. came out.

When I came back, the place I had imagined countless times in desperation suddenly appeared in front of my eyes, and it was unbelievable. Thinking of the days before her rebirth, Mu Wanwan couldn't help clenching her fists. This time, she would never let others hurt her again. She must protect her relatives in the last days.

Reborn, it is impossible to say that Mu Wanwan has no hatred for Ning Jixuan and Li Peiyue. After all, she had been in love with Ning Jixuan for three years. As a beautiful girl, she was willing to stay by Ning Jixuan's side without any background, which itself showed her affection and importance to him. But after the apocalypse began, Ning Jixuan betrayed her and came together with her friend Li Peiyue. Later, in order to please Li Peiyue, he cruelly gave himself to the research institute. If I remember correctly, she should be the cannon fodder female supporting role often mentioned in the novel, while Ning Jixuan and Li Peiyue are the hero and heroine. Otherwise, how lucky they are in the apocalypse, not only have powerful supernatural powers, but also conquered mutant animals and plants, obtained the treasures that many people are looking for, and won over a large number of superpowers, and later became China's five major bases One of the leaders of the South China base.

Fifteen years at the institute was Mu Wanwan's nightmare. Living silently and silently every day, being injected with various unknown liquids, in such dark days, Mu Wanwan not only spent away his youth and will, but also spent his hatred and resentment. You know, no one speaks to oneself every day, and every day has to live by hatred and memories. In the end, when even hatred is powerless and memories are blurred. It seems that all kinds of things in the past are no longer important. At least, now that she has experienced death, she knows how to cherish life and freedom more than others. And if for the hatred of the previous life, I once again put myself into an unhappy situation, how can I live up to the meaning of God's rebirth?

Thinking of her relatives, Mu Wanwan suddenly paused, hurried back to her room, and picked up the phone by the bedside. The mobile phone clearly shows that the time at this time - September 17, 2014. And Mu Wanwan knew that the current peace would last at most three months.

On December 14, 2014, in a Nordic country, an accident occurred in a scientific research institution that studies gene cloning and mutant viruses. A large number of mutants cloned from humans and animals or humans and plants chose to flee in groups because they could not bear the torture of long-term injection of unknown mutant viruses. However, in the process of escaping, there was a conflict with government agencies. With no choice, those mutants chose to detonate the research institution, which led to the leakage of a large number of mutant viruses.

Before the United Nations could take favorable measures, those mutants who escaped from scientific research institutions, with the purpose of revenge on mankind, detonated several biological and chemical weapons bases and secret scientific research institutions in Northern Europe and North America one after another. Since then, the situation has spiraled out of control, and a large number of viruses and biological and chemical weapons have been leaked, causing fatal damage to human beings.