24 // 4:49 p.m.

"I fucking ruined everything!" Caro cries. Her and Teagan are on a walk so that they can talk without worrying about anybody overhearing them.

Teagan stops them from walking, grabbing Caro's arms to hold her still. "Caro, honey, no you didn't. You're both just very nervous. I know you. You're overthinking. You need to go back to thinking he's just another guy you're flirting with for fun, like for free drinks or something."

Caro sighs, trying to calm down. "I- I'm trying. I've told him so much, it just gets nerve wracking."

"You were so sure you wanted to share all this stuff with him, I don't understand what's changed?" Teagan asks.

"Because now I'm just wondering if doing all of that was stupid. Why the fuck did I open up to somebody I don't know?" Caro asks, though she's been wondering all day.

"You do know him! You've spent the entire day with him! Why are you talking yourself out of this? He's interested in you Caro, and you should be happy about it." Teagan asks, as the pair begin walking again.

"He didn't want to hold my hand." Caro pouts, ready to start crying again.

"Caro! You're being ridiculous. You are also nervous to hold his hand. You can't fault him for being nervous too." Teagan tells her, trying to reason with Caro.

Caro groans, "I know. I don't want to fuck this up, and all I'm doing is fucking it up."

"I think you'll both relax during the show. You'll both be so happy and excited about the concert, you'll both be so much more comfortable together. You two will be dancing and having fun. You have to get out of your own head."

Caro sighs, "I guess you're right, I do need to just try and stop thinking so much. I just feel like that if Calum and I were to just go for it, everybody would make fun of us or call us crazy."

"But nobody else's opinion matters! Just fucking ask him out of something!"

"No! I think we need to relax. Just enjoy each other's company for now. Asking him out is way too stressful and will make me feel worse." Caro tells her, taking a deep breath.

"Okay, just, be cool. Keep it casual. He hasn't gone running yet after everything you've already told him, I think he'll stick around." Teagan says as the pair turn the corner, only moments away from being back at their spot in the queue.

When the pair sit back down, Teagan gives Caro's hand a quick squeeze before she starts a conversation with Deana so that Caro can speak with Calum.

"Caro, hey." Calum nervously smiles, moving a little closer to her.

Caro takes a deep breath, knowing that there is not a thing to worry about here. She will most definitely survive.

"Hi. I'm sorry for being so weird." Caro replies, nervously smiling up at him.

"Please don't apologize, I'm also being weird."

Caro smiles up at him, "I think we both need to relax. We're here to have a good time! Doors are in like, an hour. It's almost time!"

Calum softly chuckles, "I know we're going to have a great time."

"I can't wait to see how you guys all act during the show." Caro cheers, as the two watch each other.

"I can't wait to see you! And even Teagan and Deana. This is your entire life. I truly don't think I can even imagine how happy you're all going to be."

"It's definitely an experience being at a show with us." Caro giggles, shaking her head.

"I'm really glad I get to see the show with you guys, honestly. I'm glad we showed up to the queue when we did." Calum smiles, looking directly at Caro.

She smiles back up at him, trying to contain her excitement. She's been waiting for this day for so long, and it's finally here. Not only is she here with her best friends, but she seems to have a new friend that she'll be enjoying this show with.