01 // 7:06 a.m.

"Caro! We're gonna be late!" Teagan yells from the car, trying to rush her friend along.

"We're actually extremely early." Caro replies, getting in the passenger seat and adjusting her sunglasses on her face.

Teagan rolls her eyes, annoyed that her friend is technically right.

"Teags, ignore her. Let's just get going!" Deana exclaims.

Carolina and her friends were rushing to get to the venue downtown, as they have a concert to get to. However, it is only around seven in the morning. The trio were aiming for the best view possible, preferably barricade, so they were planning to queue all day.

"It's going to be so embarrassing doing my makeup just waiting in line." Caro mutters, pulling down the sun visor and opening the mirror to look at her bare face.

"You have hours to get it done, though. So you can look perfect for the band when we're at barricade." Deana says.

Caro let's out a small giggle as she flips the sun visor back up.

"I can't wait to become besties with whoever is queuing with us!" Teagan exclaims, barely focusing on the road.

They've queued for quite a few shows in their time, and they always seem to befriend whoever is around them. It was one of their favourite parts of the whole thing. They got to be around people who were just as excited as them, immediately they'd have a common interest.

"Can you just drive and get us there safely, please?" Deana begs from the backseat.

Teagan rolls her eyes again, but does as she says, since they've waited way too long for this show.

Caro pulls out her phone, scrolling through some notifications she missed overnight.

"Save your battery!" Teagan yells at her, keeping one hand on the steering wheel, and using the other to swat at Caro's phone.

"I have the portable charger, you freak!" Caro exclaims, laughing at Teagan trying to focus on driving while trying to get Caro's phone.

"Still!" She replies, as they pull into a parking lot.

"Everybody grab your things! We gotta rush to the queue!" Deana yells, jumping out of the car as soon as Teagan parks.

Shaking her head at her friends, Caro is the last to get out of the car. She rushes after her friends, who just want to hurry up and get their spot in line.

The venue doesn't have parking, so the three have to walk for a few minutes until they get to the venue. When the venue is in sight, the three squeal and pick up the pace of their walking. There's only a few people already in line, which made them ecstatic.

Teagan basically starts running and grabs their spot in the queue, jumping up and down as she does so.

"I'm so fucking excited!" Deana exclaims, her and Teagan grabbing hands as they continue to jump.

"Let me join!" Caro exclaims, laughing as she joins them.

When they calm down moments later, they look to the group in front of them, two girls who seems a couple years younger than them, and the one girl is with her boyfriend it seems, by the way they're holding hands.

Caro's phone goes off, and she notices Deana is texting.

Dee Dee
so when do we try to become friends with these people???

Teags
let's wait until the people behind us show up!! a group will show up any minute now

They all put their phones away, and smile at each other in pure excitement.

Deana smiles at the group in front of them, and one of the girls smiles back, but neither of them decide to start a conversation. The group in front seems so tired. Bothering them right now may be a bad idea.

"It's gonna be a long day, I hope whoever shows up behind us are nice."

_______________________

in honour of Luke and Sierra's engagement, I'm posting early!

I'm so happy for him and I'm so happy I got to grow up with this band. very emotional today. will love this band until the end of time.

hope this was an ok intro! chapters are going to be somewhat short so I can hopefully update quick! see u guys very soon!! :)