✰ ┊꒰ loving glances ꒱ - illumi

working on all my requests at the moment

working on all my requests at the moment. might be split up due to the fact im traveling! :)
———

illumi loved the feeling you gave him. the tranquil feeling of your presence, that could bring out a new side of him that he never knew existed. his heart was hollow, his heart was set on killing, and you somehow managed to bring out a new light in the raven-headed man.

he loved peaceful moments like these. sitting with you in the garden, filled with your favorite flowers as he laid on your lap, enjoying the sounds of nature and the quiet hum of your favorite song as you played with his locks. he didn't want it any other way.

you smiled lightly as you looked down at your work

you smiled lightly as you looked down at your work. illumi's hair was like your canvas, he allowed you to do as you pleased and rarely ever complained. he enjoyed the soft touches and feeling of your nails slightly scratching his scalp as you played and braided his soft, raven hair.

"hm? why'd you stop?" illumi suddenly spoke, breaking the silence. you were laying back against the tough bark of a tree in the zoldyck family garden, your lover in your lap as you played with his hair gently. "i'm sorry my love, i was admiring you for a moment." you smiled gently before continuing to braid illumis hair together.

"i... i'm very happy right now." illumi spoke, a soft laugh falling from your lips. he was always communicating his emotions with you, knowing that his face didn't have much emotion present at all. "oh really? what's got you so happy, hm?" you teasingly asked, knowing the answer already.

"this feeling i get when i'm with you, it's different from any other emotion i've felt. i don't truly know what it is, but i feel... good. in your embrace, in your lap. i just feel happy." illumi spoke suddenly.

gosh, was he trying to make you cry?

you smiled, blinking away the tears of joy that threatened to fall. you leaned down to kiss his forehead gently, an intimate act of affection that illumi loved. your lips were always soft and plush, warm and inviting as you placed a kiss on his head.

"can you do that again? but here?" illumi asked as you pulled back, pointing to his lips instead. you smiled, leaning down to plant on a kiss on his lips. you loved kissing him, illumi had very soft lips, and you could lightly taste the chapstick that still lingered on his lips.

you pulled back, setting your focus on his locks again. maybe, just maybe if you locked eyes with him for a second longer, you'd be able to see the loving glance that he held, for you. the way his eyes shimmered with love, his pupils slightly expanding at your beauty.

maybe if you kiss him again, you'd be able to see it in his eyes, just how much he truly loves you.

———
496 words.

this was requested by Bwelladonna ~
thank you for this request!! i didn't know what kind of scenario you wanted, but i hope this fits the sort of fluff you requested~

if there are any typos, please let me know! (seriously, it's like 2am and my brain is about to malfunction)

and omg thank you all for 15k+ reads!! it's insane how many people have clicked on this book. i love you all :(( <3