ʚ☁︎ɞ; how you first met

**✿❀ ❀✿**gon———you met gon during the hunter's exam

**✿❀ ❀✿**
gon
———
you met gon during the hunter's exam.
———

you walked through the big elevator, to be greeted with a room filled with so much intensity in the air, it could be cut with a knife. you happily walked into the dark room, avoiding all the intimidating glares you've received from countless of people in the room. you gripped onto the sleeves of your shirt, peacefully continuing till a large man with a blue shirt stopped you with a friendly smile.

"hey! you must be new here, i'm tonpa!" he said, extending his hand out to greet you. "hi! my name is [y/n], nice to meet you!" you said happily shaking his hand.
"you look a bit thirsty, i have some juice on me if you want some!" he said, happily reaching into his pouch, grabbing a can of soda. "sure! thank you!" you said happily grabbing the soda, opening it.

you were about to take your first sip when...

"don't drink that!" shouted a voice from behind you. you turned to see a boy, with spikey black hair that seemed to turn green in the light, wearing very bright green clothing that matched. you noticed his huge hazel eyes, they were filled with worry.

"oh! alright, hehe sorry tonpa! i'm not so thirsty after-all!" you said with a warm smile, handing tonpa his juice back. for a split second, you could see the look of irritation on tonpas face, causing you to turn and walk towards the nice boy.

"thank you! what was in that juice anyways?" you asked the boy, to which he quickly responded. "i don't know, but whatever it was; it went bad. i've tasted lots of plants so i can tell when things are usually expired!" he said cheerfully.

"gon, who is this?" a young boy in traditional clothing said, walking next to the boy. "don't tell me this is another person who's trying to play tricks on us..." said a much older looking man, who wore a suit and had a briefcase in his hands.

 "no! leorio, they was going to get tricked by tonpa-san, so i helped them!" the bright boy said smiling at the older man named leorio. "what's your name?" he asked with a warm smile, causing a strange feeling to erupt from your stomach.

"my name is [y/n!]" you said giggling lightly. "this is leorio," he said pointing to the older man, "and this is kurapika!" he smiled brightly and proudly with his friends by his side.

"it's nice to meet you, [y/n]." said kurapika, a trustful look on his face. you simply smiled back before continuing the exam, with gon by your side.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
killua
———
you met killua while trying to assassinate him.
———