ʚ۵ɞ; valentines p2

*°:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°*hisoka ---hisoka headcannons

*°:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°*
hisoka
---
hisoka headcannons.
---

❧ hisoka really enjoys valentine's day. he's never spent the holiday with anybody before, so when he met you and you had your first valentine's day together, hisoka went all out.

❧ gifts- now... picture this. you wake up on valentines morning, but hisoka isn't in bed. you look up to see rose petals on the floor, leading outside the room. you smile as you got up, walking on the trail of rose petals. they lead you to the living room, where hisoka set up balloons, bouquets of roses, and a bunch of gifts. he would get you clothes (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), jewelry, a bunch of candy, anything. this man will shower you with gifts on valentine's day.

❧ "my dear~ happy valentine's day. i hope you enjoyed your little surprise~ but, there's even more... you just have to be a little patient, alright?don't you worry about what the surprise is... for now, put this dress on~ ♥︎"

❧ i hope you like compliments, because if you're spending valentine's day with hisoka, be prepared for the outrageous amount of compliments this man will give you. its insane, it's as if he cannot go a second without reminding you how much he loves and adores you.

❧ dates on valentine's day are very luxurious. he will take you to fancy restaurants, fancy clothing stores for you to buy whatever you want, and on rare occasions; vacations to gorgeous places. hisoka just really likes showering you with the best.

❧ "oh [y/n]... thank you for spending this wonderful day with me. you truly make me happy.. i do love you~ i don't think i've ever truly experienced love, but i am glad it got to be with someone as gorgeous, talented and unique as yourself~ ♣︎"

*°:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°*
illumi
---
illumi headcannons.
---

❧ sorry to say, illumi doesn't really understand valentine's day. before he met you, he thought the day was useless- but after getting with you, he sort of understands why the day is important.

❧ gifts- this man had zero idea on what to get you. he's asked his mother, father, grandfather, he even asked hisoka for help. he usually buys you huge teddy bears, flowers, your favorite candy, and clothes. on rare occasions, he will buy you something he picked out himself.

❧ "[y/n]. happy valentine's day. i got you some gifts, i apologize if you don't like them. i asked some people and they said this is what couples usually get each-other. but, i got you these earrings i picked out myself. i think you'll like them."

❧ since illumi is quite busy, on valentine's day is one of the few days of the year that you can go out with illumi. obviously, since he's quite basic when it comes to dates, he will just take you out to eat. although, he will sometimes take you out to fancy events, such as dances or festivals.

❧ "my love. i wanted to try expressing my emotions more, so i wanted to start off by saying i love you, a lot. although i cant show it, you make me very happy and proud to have someone as caring and loving as you by my side. i do want to marry you and grow old with you, please stay with me, my love."

*°:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°*
chrollo
---
chrollo headcannons.
---
❧ chrollo is very thankful that valentine's day is a thing. since he's quite literally the leader of an infamous troupe of thieves, you two never really have a lot of time for yourselves. however, whenever it's valentine's day, you both take the day just for yourselves, without a single care in the world.

❧ gifts- oh boy. chrollo, for some reason; loves showering you with anything. he truly believes that you're his most prized possession, and wants to treat you with the most respect and utter love possible. he wants you to always be happy and have anything you want, it's like his love language. he'll get you jewelry, clothes, flowers, anything.

❧ "my treasure, happy valentine's day. it's quite refreshing being able to spend this day of love with you. i want to show you all my love, and give you everything you desire. you've shown me genuine happiness, tenderness and joy. you help me during my toughest of times and you truly are a blessing to me. i love you."

❧ chrollo adores going on dates with you on valentine's day. he will take you wherever, as long as he's with you, he's completely fine with going anywhere. restaurants, book-stores, art museums, anywhere and anything with you in his eyes is completely fine.

❧ "i'm glad it's just the two of us together right now. i apologize that we can't have moments like these as often as we both want, but i'm happy we can today. [y/n] [l/n], i love you with all my heart. thank you for loving and and bringing me happiness every morning when i wake up and every night when i go to sleep. you are so important to me and i don't think there will ever be words to express it."

*°:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°*
feitan
---
feitan headcannons.
---
❧ feitan really likes valentine's day, however he will never say it out loud. similar to killua, feitan could never said he actually likes valentine's day because he doesn't want to be teased. but, you know he enjoys it.

❧ gifts- firstly, everything this man gets you is stolen. he will bring you gems and pearls, flower and chocolates, he'll get you clothes and teddy bears, quite literally anything. since he's never really had a valentine, he just stole the things that looked good enough.

❧ "hey. i got you these. i know it's valentine's day and all, so phinks & i robbed the local mall. if there's anything you don't like, i'm sorry. i'm not very good at this whole valentine's day thing. i hope this is good. i love you, [y/n]." feitan would say with a crazy blush, thankfully his mask was hiding it.

❧ feitan doesn't really like dates. mainly because everytime he tries to go out with you to a restaurant or simply go out on vacations, for some reason everyone mistakes him for a child. but on valentine's day, he usually tries to take you out. he will bring you on short vacations, dinners, anything that might be an ounce of interest.

❧ "hey, [y/n]? i have one more gift for you. here, take this. it's a promise ring. i wanted to give you this and promise to you and to myself, that one day i will marry you. i know it's hard for me to express my emotions and all but i mean it. i want to be with you for the rest of my life. i love you a lot, ok?"

---
1160 words.

i wrote these before valentine's day... kinda proud of myself :-)

next chapter coming up is the yandere one. then that killua angst, i hope you guys enjoyed these valentine headcannons~ ٩(^‿^)۶