Be smart

It read. I grabbed my phone and opened it. Not many messages were on the notification screen, except for one.

Feel better love!
-Gina

I sighed and swung my feet around the bed. I stood up and walked to the door.

I have no idea where I am, and if he kidnapped then gave me my phone back, he had to have bugged it. So I decided to explore rather than send clued messages that'll probably take me an hour to write.

I looked over the railing of the stairs. Not a body nor sound was present, everything was practically pin drop silent.

I walked along the second story, or third, I couldn't really tell with all the space. I stopped at a door, slight mumbling came from the inside. The door was slightly cracked.

I walked closer to the room and heard two voices, a male and a female.

"Thank you for beingong the papers Sabrina now if you could leave," Alessio was cut off.

"Mr. Romano, have you ever been told how handsome you are?" The girl drooled over Alessio. She held her ass high as she leaned, pushing her tits out of her shirt.

I stood in the doorway. Alessio saw me and grabbed her wrists.

"Oh someone likes to play rough, I can keep up, I promise." She pouted.

I scoffed, heads turning toward me. "And who are you honey?" The girl stepped closer to me.

"A bad bitch, now leave." I pointed at the door.

"Far from it." She rolled her eyes and went back to Alessio. "Tell her to leave baby." She cooed.

"Leave, now." He looked at me, "Now Sabrina." He looked down at her, removing her hands from his chest.

She huffed and grabbed her purse. She fixed her bra, ensuring her tits were spilling out of it. She arched her back as she walked to the door.

I laughed, "Try hard. I bet if I threw a pin at your ass it would pop."

Alessio suppressed his laugh with a cough.

Sabrina turned, "At least mine is bigger."

"At least I don't have to use plastic to make myself believe that." I walked in the room and closed the door in her face.

Alessio started laughing from behind his desk. I turned my sarcasm to a serious tone, "Oh don't start laughing," I walked closer to him, "You got the wrong bitch at the wrong time, explain yourself." I sat in front of him on the desk.

His smile turned down, "And who do you think you are to demand things from me?" He stood, his height towering over me.

"Not to brag, but I did kill one of your men. But before that, I broke one's arm and made the other bleed." I let the anger flash across my face, "I don't even need a blade to do my absolute worst to you." I crossed my legs and studied my nails.

Obviously this news wasn't broken to him yet, because his mouth was practically touching the floor.

"Now, explain yourself." I brought my foot up and placed it over where the sun doesn't shine. I pushed back to make him sit.

"I want to bargain." He said. I waved my hand for him to continue, "For your freedom." Now I was amused. He was this bold?

"How?"

"Give me 6 months. 6 months to make you fall in love with me, if by the end of the period you're not in love with me, you can go back to your normal life without me in it." He said.

That would be easy, I'd just tell him that I don't love him at the end of the 6 months.

"But. If you do end up falling I love, then I stay." He said.

I twisted my head, "What the fuck do I look like? Cause I'm definitely not Laura from '365 Days.' And you are definitely not Massimo." I scoffed.

Alessio grabbed my ankle, pulling it towards him, making me slip off the desk. He came between my legs, "I could always put you in the cellars." I get his breath on my cheek.

I pushed him back, "What freak puts an innocent woman in a cell?" I yelled.

"The leader of the Italian Mafia."

My mouth dropped. Okay maybe he was a little like Massimo.

I shook my head, "No. I want to go back to my family." I state. "I have a boyfriend."

"Oh the one your sister has been fucking?" He dropped my ankle and came closer.

I knew there was something going on with the motherfucker, but cheating? With my sister? I let the anger consume me.

"You're lying." I stood, my chest pressing against his.

"I would never lie to you Tesoro." He pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

I let the information soak in. "You can't possibly make me fall in love with you in six months." I looked up at him.

He smirked and leaned down closer to my ear and whispered, "I promise to let you finish before me every time." I pushed him away.

I thought over what could be tie or false. I ran a hand through my hair, "Will I be able to see my family and friends?"

He thought about his answer, "If you try not to run, yes." He shrugged.

"Two months." I bargained.

He scoffed, "Five months."

"Two weeks." I said.

"That's less than a month, Five months final answer."

"It was worth a shot." I sighed, "Five months, and if I don't fall in love, you let me go." I said.

He held out his hand, I spit in mine and shook his. His face was full of complete disgust but also amusement.

This should be fun.

A/N

This was a fun chapter to write, some of it was changed from the original on my tiktok but I like this one better!

Please comment... even if it's irrelevant! 😭

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞