"Well, they got that right, haven't they?" Another one said making almost everyone laugh.

"What say you, Pius?"

"One hears many things, my Lord. Whether the truth is ami g them is not clear"

"Hah. Spoken like a true politician. You will, I think, prove most useful, Pius"

He smiled nervously, barely smiling either.

"Where will they be taken, the boy and girl?"

"To a safe house. Most likely the home of someone in the Order. I'm told it's been given every manner of protection possible. Once there, it will be impractical to attack him"

"Ahem. My Lord. I'd like to volunteer myself for this task. I want to kill the boy and girl"

A scream or yell were heard from the distance.

"WORMTAIL! Have I not spoken to you about keeping out guest quiet?"

"Yes, my Lord. Right away, my Lord" he said and walking away.

"As inspiring as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix, I must be the one to kill Ambree Potter and Harry Potter"

Bellatrix crouched down in her seat in disappointment.

"But I face an unfortunate complication" He said standing up and walking around. "That my wand and the Potter's share the same core. They are in some ways, triplets. We can wound, but not fatally harm one another"

He put down his wand on the table and walked around behind his followers seats. "If I am to kill them, I must do it with another's wand. Come, surely one of you would like the honor? Mm? What about you? Lucius"

"My Lord?"

"My Lord?" he mocked. "I require your wand"

He pulled out his wand from his cane and shakily gave his wand to Voldemort.

"Do I detect elm?"

"Yes, my Lord"

He snapped away the decoration on the wand.

"And the core?"

"Dragon heartstring, my Lord"

"Dragon heartstring" he repeated.

"Mm"

He threw the decoration on the table. He pointed the wand towards the levitating lady who looked like she has been abused.

"To those of you who do not know we are joined tonight by Miss Charity Burbage, who until recently taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her speciality was Muggle Studies"

Many of them chuckled.

"It is Miss Burbage's belief that Muggles are not so different from us. She would given her way, have us mate with them"

All the 'Pureblood Mania's' let out a sound of disgust at that.

"To her, the mixture of magical and Muggle blood is not an abomination, but something to be encouraged"

"Severus. Severus, please. We're friends"

He just looked at her still in his seat.

"Avada Kedavra" she fell down lifeless on the table making Draco flinch at what he just saw. "Nagini. Dinner"

Nagini crawled up on the table, crawling over to Miss Burbage and opened her mouth ready to feast.

~

Harry sat on his bed and looked in the mirror he got from Sirius while Hedwig screeched.

Harry put down the locket, book and the Daily Prophet into his bag. Took Hedwig's cage and walked downstairs where he found Bree staring at the open cupboard.