- 8 -

"hey... what?" jeongwoo's voice was rough and quiet as his eyes opened, squinting in the sudden light.

"good morning jeongwoo," hyunsuk said, smiling as jeongwoo tried to lift his head but couldn't. he turned his head to see what was stopping him and saw haruto fast asleep beside him, his arms wrapped tightly around his torso and one of his legs on top of his own.

"oh..." he whispered, letting out a small smile. "everyone else is awake. they're all having breakfast. why don't you wake him up and come eat? i was just grabbing my phone before going too."

jeongwoo nodded. hyunsuk left the room, stepping over the mattresses which were strewn across the room. there were only ten mattresses on the floor, and a big double bed was in the middle, pressed up against a wall - jihoon's bed, but he shared it with hyunsuk that night as there wasn't enough space on the ground for another mattress.

but even if there were ten mattresses, only nine were used. jeongwoo's mattress was left empty. he had fallen asleep with haruto on his mattress.

"ruto..." he whispered, wiggling out of his grip and turning to face him. "hey, we need to go have breakfast. wake up~" he gently shook the older in an attempt to wake him up.

when that didn't work, he relaxed slightly and began playing with haruto's hair, running his hand through it softly.

"come on..." he whispered. haruto let out a groan and furrowed his eyebrows, turning slightly away.

"fine."

jeongwoo moved in and connected his lips with the older's. it took a second for haruto to kiss back, but he did. he began moving to be in a more comfortable position to kiss the younger, and when he started moving, jeongwoo knew it had worked.

he had woken him up by doing something that he couldn't resist.

jeongwoo pulled away, and haruto instantly moved to kiss him again, but he placed a finger on his lips and smiled.

"why~" haruto whined, holding onto jeongwoo's wrists. "i want to kiss you~"

jeongwoo laughed softly as haruto continuously tried to kiss him.

"i promise that we can kiss later as long as you come and have breakfast with everyone else." he said, earning a rough sigh from haruto.

"fine. but you have to promise or i'll get mad at you." haruto stood up and ran a hand through his hair to flatten it out. he looked down at jeongwoo who was still lying on his mattress. "and i'm pretty sure you won't like me when i'm mad."

he extended a hand to help the younger up, and jeongwoo took it happily, but as soon as he stood up haruto pulled him into his arms, grabbing his waist and holding him close.

"payment for helping you get up." he whispered before quickly kissing him - not a peck, but not full on - the sound of a kiss loud when he let go.

jeongwoo narrowed his eyes at him and laughed slightly. "since when did i have to pay you?"

"since last night where you kissed me so well." haruto said teasingly as he backed out of the room.

jeongwoo laughed slightly and followed, catching up to him on the way to the dining room and intertwining their hands. they walked into the dining room and sat down next to each other, asahi beside haruto and junghwan beside jeongwoo.

"sleep well you two?" jaehyuk said while both haruto and jeongwoo reached into the middle of the table to grab a pancake.

"yup." jeongwoo said without looking up.

jihoon let out a laugh. "yeah, you two were fast asleep by the time we came back from yoshi's wonderful pool adventures."

"i filmed it for you ruto!" jaehyuk added happily.

"send it on the group chat. i need to have a record of it" asahi said, smiling.

"oh by the way," haruto started, turning to asahi. "how's everything with yedam?"

asahi instantly turned red. "it's fine." he said, trying to dismiss the conversation.

yedam had left earlier for a trainee schedule, and mashiho for a dance competition, so only ten of them were there.

"he's not here, you can talk about it without getting embarrassed." junkyu said from beside him.

asahi hesitated a bit before before giving in. "okay, fine."

they all nodded and moved slightly closer to listen.

"last night, i woke up at like four in the morning or something, and i heard a bit of noise outside by the pool, so i went there and i saw yedam sitting by the pool with his feet in the water, so i went to sit next to him." he started. "we sat in silence for a bit, until he turned to me and i cant even remember why but we started talking about movies and stuff. and then the movies we watched yesterday came up, and of course, it led to us talking about the truth or dare game.

"we were talking about yoshi in the pool and doyoung with the camera and jeongwoo and haruto, and then he said 'we never finished the dare'." everyone listened in silence and anticipation. "we looked at each other for a bit, and i don't even know how, but we both leaned in to kiss each other at the same time. and... yeah. we kissed for a bit, and i guess we're probably a thing now? since he woke me up when he left and he kissed me in the doorway before he got into the taxi. i dunno." asahi put his head in his hands and laughed awkwardly, his face going red from embarrassment.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD THATS SO CUTE!" yoshi practically shouted.

"language!" hyunsuk said before laughing slightly. "but yeah i agree, that's adorable."

asahi basically melted at this, his head falling onto the table and his arms limp beside him as he shook his head and let out a quiet laugh.

"you two were like soulmates- we all knew that yedam liked you but you kept your crush on him a secret! hidden soulmates if i do say so myself." jihoon said. "and jeongwoo and haruto too! two new couples today- it seems like my house is the love hub for our group."

"we started dating here too-" hyunsuk added with a tone of shock.

"yeah, yeah okay." asahi huffed out. "you singles are fanboying over the couples around you, how sad." haruto added on while laughing, earning a giggle from jeongwoo beside him.

"wait, so you and jeongwoo are a thing then?" junghwan asked, clearly curious and excited.

"only if he agrees." haruto said calmly, looking at jeongwoo, who blushed slightly.

jeongwoo looked up and him and smiled. "i agree."

junghwan let out a dramatic sigh and closed his eyes tightly. "i feel like a proud mother. my son has finally found love after all these years."

jeongwoo laughed and lightly whacked junghwan's shoulder, causing him to laugh with him. "what? i'm happy for you!"

he smiled gently before eating a bit of his breakfast, focusing on the hunger building up in his stomach.