- 6 -

junkyu gently grabbed jeongwoo's arm to move him closer, but the younger let out a whine and pulled his arm away, huffing out and pouting.

"you're taking me away from haruto! meanie." he said, shuffling closer to haruto and resting his head on his shoulder while sticking his tongue out at junkyu.

junkyu giggled slightly and looked at haruto, who was looking at jeongwoo slightly confusedly. "you ok with him?" he asked, to which haruto nodded and moved jeongwoo to make him more comfortable.

he scoffed quietly as jeongwoo cuddled up next to him and hugged his arm, holding his hand. he smiled slightly before looking up again with a blank expression as before.

"ok, let's spin the bottle, but exclude jeongwoo. i don't think he'll be able to do anything." yoshi reached into the middle and was about to spin when he was cut off by jeongwoo.

"-wait!" everyone looked at him confusedly. "h-hyung, what was asahi's dare again?" he asked, not noticing yedam's eyes widening.

"he had to tell us if he had a crush here or not-" jaehyuk said.

jeongwoo exhaled roughly and grabbed onto haruto's hand. "no! not that one! the other one-!"

yoshi let out a small laugh and shook his head. "we dared him to make out with said crush, but we let it slip this time. why do you ask?"

jeongwoo hiccuped softly and giggled at something. "w- wouldn't it be funny if... if you dared us to- to make out?" he said with a slightly slurred tone while pointing at himself and haruto.

doyoung and junkyu immediately shared a look, knowing exactly where this would lead, and junghwan nudged doyoung quietly as if to warn him.

hyunsuk sighed softly and grabbed the bottle that jeongwoo had picked up, taking it away from him. "you sure?" he asked, looking between a giggling jeongwoo and a shocked haruto.

"do you think ruto would find that funny too?" hyunsuk sent haruto a look to signal that it was ok to let him take over with taking care of jeongwoo, but haruto shook his head.

"that would be funny, wouldn't it..." haruto whispered to him. jeongwoo smiled and looked up suddenly. "yeah-! someone should dare us~ that would be so funny~!"

"later, jeongwoo, later, ok?" jihoon said while holding back a laugh and reaching to grab the bottle in the middle and spinning it.

but as jihoon span the bottle, jeongwoo, in his now completely drunken state, as the alcohol had already kicked in, kept insisting on how funny it would be if someone dared him to make out with haruto, his head still resting on the older's shoulder and his hand still holding the latter's very tightly. the bottle spun wonkily, before landing on jeongwoo.

he let out a slurred coo and shut his eyes tight while giggling. "everyone~ it's me!!"

"jeongwoo, you're excluded for now, ok? you're pretty drunk you need to rest. we'll just spin again." hyunsuk gestured to jihoon and as jihoon reached to spin again, he was cut off.

"jeongwoo, truth or dare?" haruto said gently, his gaze fixed on the middle of the circle as he talked.

"ruto-" mashiho let out, worried, but haruto nodded at him and looked back at jeongwoo, indirectly telling mashiho that it was ok.

jeongwoo squeezed haruto's hand. "dare of course, silly."

"i dare you to make out with me."

the whole room went silent - it felt as though everyone was holding their breath in anticipation for what would happen next. everyone knew that they should stop jeongwoo from what he was about to do, as he was drunk and clearly not in the right state of mind, but they were all too immersed in the two people in front of them that they didn't even try to stop them.

haruto had turned fully to face jeongwoo, and jeongwoo had looked up to him, lifting his head from his shoulder. "challenge accepted mr. watanabe." jeongwoo said breathily, smiling as he put his hands on haruto's neck and leaned in.

their lips made contact, jeongwoo instantly kissing him, but haruto waiting a few seconds before kissing back.

when he did start kissing back, the kiss became deeper in an instant. it was clear to jeongwoo that haruto knew how to kiss, because as soon as he kissed back he took control, his hands snaking around jeongwoo's waist and pulling him in to deepen the kiss as he closed his eyes.

and it continued like that, the kiss deep and heated, the taste of alcohol strong on jeongwoo's lips, before junkyu let out a laugh from beside them and made haruto instantly pull away in slight embarrassment.

jeongwoo let out a breathy laugh, his head falling onto haruto's chest and as the older attempted to hide the red hue that was appearing on his face.

"hyung~ your lips are really soft~" jeongwoo giggled and cuddled up very close to the older. haruto couldn't help but smile slightly, but he wiped the smile away quickly as he looked up to see the ten other people in the room watching them in shock.

"hyung..." junghwan whispered, breaking the silence. haruto looked at him and saw junghwan staring at them with his mouth slightly open. "you- you kissed jeongwoo-"

haruto felt his cheeks go slightly red again, so he looked down to look at the boy who was now cuddled up to his chest. his heart was beating rapidly at this point, fluttering at the sight of the younger who was smiling happily as he felt the warmth of his body.

"anyways. hope you two enjoyed that, lovebirds." jihoon said while gesturing to the bottle and making haruto spin it. as he did so, he sent a glare at jihoon and was met with a smile and a scoff.

"it's not like you and hyunsuk-hyung haven't been holding hands this whole time." haruto replied. hyunsuk looked down in embarrassment, but jihoon only squeezed his hand reassuringly and whispered to him, "we've been dating for a while, don't worry. they're all used to it."

the bottle landed on yoshi making him groan in frustration but making jihoon let out a laugh. "ruto took my question for jeongwoo so i get to ask you ok~?"

haruto and yoshi both nodded, and jihoon cleared his throat before asking, "truth or dare?"

"dare. make it exciting - i'm a bit bored." he responded with confidence.

jihoon smirked. "i dare you to let me push you into the pool fully clothed." yoshi's mouth opened in shock as he tried to protest, but everyone was laughing and standing up to go out into jihoon's back yard that he wasn't heard, and trudged behind them reluctantly.

"haruto, you coming?" jaehyuk said as he peeked his head into the room after everyone had left. "i'm going to stay here and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. film it for me." he said as he looked down as jeongwoo who was still cuddled up to his chest and looked like he was falling asleep. "yup, we'll be back soon!"

•••••

they kissed 🥴

i hope you're enjoying this fanfic! it's going to end soon so i hope you liked it and that you'll like the final few chapters or chapter <3