- 5 -

"i have an idea!" mashiho said, grabbing the empty bottle from beside him and putting it in the middle of the circle. "lets play truth or dare!"

everyone quickly agreed, jaehyuk making sure that the bottle was placed properly on its side in the middle before asking who wanted to spin first.

"me! can i?" junghwan asked. "sure. you spin it." jaehyuk said, sitting back in his seat.

junghwan spun it, the bottle going slightly crooked, and it landed on doyoung, who was seated next to him holding his phone with the camera app open.

"doyoung, truth or dare?" doyoung looked at him for a second, hesitant, but replied confidently with "dare!"

junghwan smiled and took doyoung's phone from his hands. "i dare you not to take any photos of us for the next ten minutes."

doyoung's mouth opened in shock as he processed what had just happened. "what?!" he exclaimed, making everyone burst into laughter. he looked around i'm shock at everyone. "that's not fair!"

"the rules are that you have to do the dare dobby- sorry!" asahi said between laughs, clutching his stomach and accidentally falling onto yedam who was beside him, his head falling onto the younger's shoulder. yedam immediately felt himself burning up and put his face in his hands to hide the blush and embarrassment.

"oh- sorry-" asahi said quickly, sitting up and looking at the embarrassed boy. "are you ok?" he gently grabbed yedam's wrists and pulled his hands away from his face, making yedam's bright red face visible to everyone.

"aww he's embarrassed!" jihoon said, shaking hyunsuk's shoulder happily. "cute~" hyunsuk cooed from beside him.

yedam immediately put his face in his hands again, giggling slightly from embarrassment.

"yah! shut up-!" he said, shaking his head.

"ok i'm spinning now and i'm out for revenge so watch out." doyoung said, diverting the attention from yedam and asahi to the bottle.

'thank you' yedam mouthed at doyoung who smiled and mouthed back 'no problem.'

"i'm spinning!" he said, as the bottle spun and landed on asahi.

"truth or dare?" he asked. "truth. i don't want you to take out your revenge on me." asahi replied, brushing his hair backwards.

"ok, do you have a crush on anyone here?" doyoung asked, earning a quiet gasp from nearly everyone in the room.

asahi had begun to go slightly red in the darkness of the room, and shook his head slightly. "isn't that too personal?" he asked, clearly wishing that he wouldn't have to answer the question.

"come on, we're all best friends. we won't tell anyone~" doyoung said, pouting slightly.

asahi hesitated slightly before sighing in defeat. "well, what if i do like someone here?" he said, shutting his eyes tightly and lifting his head.

"you like someone here?" yedam said quietly from beside him, asahi nodding shyly. "oh... i- i didn't expect that-" yedam replied, looking away.

"i'm spinning now!" asahi said suddenly, making everyone look back at the bottle and take their attention away from him.

the bottle landed crookedly on yoshi, who was beginning to get tipsy and wasn't thinking properly.

"yoshi truth or dare?" asahi asked carefully. "truth! go!" yoshi said, excited.

"who's your favourite one of us that's younger than you?" asahi said, happy that hyunsuk and jihoon were excluded so that jihoon wouldn't get angry.