- 7 -

haruto glanced down to see jeongwoo shuffling around before looking up at him with his eye lids hanging low.

"haruto..." he whispered. "did we just kiss?"

"you're sobering up a little bit aren't you?" haruto chuckled, moving his hand to stroke the younger's hair. "yes, jeongwoo, we did kiss."

jeongwoo placed his head on the older's chest again, hugging his torso. "everyone saw, didn't they?"

haruto hummed lightly in response.

"but, who dared us? was it me? i don't remember that happening..." jeongwoo said with a slightly slurred tone, still hugging haruto.

"i dared you to make out with me. and i'm glad i did." haruto whispered, moving to lift jeongwoo's face to look at him and playing with his hair slightly.

jeongwoo tried as hard as he could not to break the eye contact and look away, but he eventually looked down, his head still trapped in the gentle grip haruto had on his chin.

"you dared us?" he whispered slowly. "yeah..." haruto started.

"even though neither of us told each other i think we both knew."

"what..?" jeongwoo said, his voice breathy.

haruto chuckled slightly before moving closer towards jeongwoo's face, their breaths mixing as the distance between them lessened. "i'm pretty sure we both know that the feeling is mutual."

jeongwoo's eyes instantly widened, his mouth dropping open slightly in shock. "what-? i- yo-"

he was cut off by the older kissing him quickly, leaving a soft peck on his lips.

"yes, jeongwoo, i like you back." he smiled as the younger stared up at him in shock. "you weren't very good at hiding your feelings to be honest-"

jeongwoo let out a dizzied giggle, his head falling back down onto the latter's chest. "really? you were good at hiding it..."

"jeongwoo, you're still-..." haruto whispered as he tried picking up the younger to put him on his mattress.

"no! i'm staying with you, you're nice to hug." jeongwoo said as he got out of haruto's grip and sat down again.

haruto sighed and sat down again beside jeongwoo. "you want to hug me?"

"yeah. is that ok?"

he let out a soft breathy laugh before nodding and enveloping the younger in a hug.

"it's always ok."

the hug was warm, the heat from the radiators in the room mixing with the warmth of their bodies.

haruto rested his head on jeongwoo's head while the younger buried his face into haruto's shoulder.

"you're so warm~" jeongwoo said, lifting his head to look at haruto, their faces inches apart again.

"it is hot in here," haruto said, smiling slightly. "you're so cute, you know that?"

jeongwoo let out a soft giggle and let his head fall on haruto's chest again.

"and you're really hot. cute and hot balance each other out-" jeongwoo was cut off by haruto letting out a soft laugh.

"is it too early to say this?" he whispered as jeongwoo looked into his eyes with confusion. "i love you..."

jeongwoo smiled, moving his hands to cup haruto's face. "i think i love you too,"

haruto quickly closed the gap between them again, stealing jeongwoo's lips in a soft kiss. their lips pressed against each other and they moved to deepen the kiss.

a shout and a splash was heard in the background but they ignored it, the atmosphere too heated to notice anything else apart from themselves.

as they pulled away, they kept their faces close together, looking deep into each other's eyes.

"i would kiss you all day if i could..." jeongwoo whispered. haruto smiled and ran a hand through jeongwoo's hair.

"i would too."

he moved backwards to lie down, and jeongwoo followed, quickly resting his head on the older's chest and cuddling up next to him.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL POUR A BUCKET OF ICE WATER ON YOU IN THE MORNING- JUST YOU WAIT PARK JIHOON!"

yoshi's voice was loud as the other ten people clamored back into the room, all laughing and talking at the same time and an angry and soaked yoshi trudging behind them.

"hey, you asked for it! oh-" jihoon stopped in his tracks, everyone looking to where he was looking at and saw haruto and jeongwoo cuddled up next to each other, both asleep.

"that's so fucking cute-" mashiho said as he giggled slightly.

"hey- language." hyunsuk said, but he smiled as everyone walked towards their mattresses apart from yoshi, who was still standing by the doorway with his clothes soaking wet and creating a puddle of water by his feet.

"you know what," he started. "let's all go to sleep. and yoshi, maybe go change clothes."

everyone agreed, all pulling their blankets over their bodies and lying down while yoshi grabbed his clothes and changed.

"good night~" jaehyuk cooed as the last light turned off.

"good night hyung"