- 4 -

☎️ incoming call from
jihoon-hyung 🌻

accept|decline

-> accept

"hi hyung."

"jeongwoo hurry up please you and junghwan are the last people." jeongwoo could hear a chorus of voices from the other side of the phone as jihoon spoke.

"ok, ok, sorry. the bus was late. but we're one stop away so we'll be there soon." jeongwoo said, nudging junghwan to signify that the next stop was where they would get off.

"ok. make sure you grab all of your things before you get off the bus." jeongwoo hummed in response, patting his bag filled with his clothes and other things he had decided to bring. "thanks hyung. we need to get off the bus now, see you soon!"

he was about to hang up when jihoon stopped him. "wait- jeongwoo."

"yeah?"

"ruto was one of the first people here. he doesn't seem grumpy. i'm sure everything will be fine." jihoon said, earning a quick 'yup' from jeongwoo before he hung up and grabbed his things before rushing out of the bus.

~~~~~

junghwan knocked on the door a few times, standing back and watching as he saw someone coming through the frosted glass.

"you're here! finally." yoshi said as he opened the door, letting the two in.

"hello fellow humans! we have arrived!" jeongwoo shouted as he walked into jihoon's room after climbing the stairs, junghwan giggling behind him.

"hi~" junghwan said from behind him.

jihoon and hyunsuk stood up quickly from the ground and moved to grab their bags. "sit down, we'll put these with the rest of the stuff." jihoon said, gesturing to the floor where the rest of the group were sitting in a circle.

they both moved to sit down, but struggled to find a place as there were gaps everywhere. "jeongwoo! sit here, and junghwan can sit next to doyoung!" junkyu exclaimed, patting the seat next to him.

junghwan nodded happily, moving to sit next to doyoung, with hyunsuk beside him, and as jeongwoo moved to sit down, he noticed that next to him was haruto.

he sent a look towards junkyu, who merely patted the seat again and nodded, smiling knowingly.

"what time is it?" jaehyuk suddenly asked, making everyone turn on their phones to check.

"5.34" they all said, almost in unison. "so mashiho should be here soon."

jeongwoo had just looked down at his phone, when he felt someone snatch it from his hands and put it in a box.

"until 9 i'm not giving your phones back" hyunsuk said, giggling as everyone whined. "we can watch movies and stuff ourselves with snacks and pizza. don't complain that much." jihoon added, making junghwan cheer at the sound of pizza.

"there better be banana milk though." jaehyuk said sternly. jihoon laughed and nodded, pointing to a small box on a table. "made sure to get them especially for you."

~~~~~

time passed quickly, the snacks running out after around a movie and a half, and the pizza being eaten with incredible speed.

mashiho arrived just as they decided on the first movie, which resulted in a change of the chosen film as he claimed that the movie they had chosen was 'absolute shit'.

after having watched three movies, the group decided to move back to the circle they were sitting in to play games.

"first-" hyunsuk started. "lets pick up this trash. it's all over the mattresses we're going to be sleeping on and i don't think anyone wants to be sleeping on crumbs."