Christmas Promo

I have both bad news and great. The bad is that this story's updates will be delayed over the next few weeks. I whole-heartedly apologize in the delay of reading. I know how frustrating it can be! HOWEVER, the GREAT news is that Tame the Beast  is now a part of a multi-author promo of The 12 Day of Sexmas! Starting December 25th, 2016 authors of steamy and erotic romances will be featured and their books made available to eager readers for $.99 or FREE! 

I am happy to announce that Tame the Beast will be FREE to download on Amazon from December 29th, 2016 until January 2nd, 2017!!!

Do not miss out on this multi-author promo!!

There are many ways to stay up-to-date on this event!

1. Follow me on twitter @allimyth or follow my Facebook page Allison Smith

2. Comment below with something along the lines of "Keep me posted about the promo!", "I'd love the free download," or even "Free please!" Anything to let me know you'd love a reminder about the event.

3. Check in at Allisonsmithbooks.com

4. PM me about it!

Again, Tame the Beast will be FREE to download Dec 29th until Jan 2nd!!!

Seriously, I want to make this book as available to my wonderful Wattpad readers as I can within my publishing agreements, so do not miss out on this! It is also a great way to download other steamy stories from some amazing authors!

Merry Christmas!!