————————————————————————

| Y/n |

Hours have passed since we've arrived at the club. Jennie is dancing on the floor while I sat at the bar, drowning myself in liquor.

Without my knowing a fight broke out. Jennie ran to me and grabbed me to get out the bar. She was laughing and smiling the entire time and I knew it was time for us to go home.

"Call Yuna, we can't drive" I finished my last shot.

Jennie nodded and grabbed her phone out her bag and dialed Yuna number. We waited a few minutes before Yuna finally showed up.

I reached for my phone from the backseat and turned it on. Messages and missed calls from Jungkook flooded my screen.

"Damn girl, who's blowing you up?" Yuna asked as she started to drive.

Tears started running down my face as every emotions built up inside me came out. The liquor took over and I was now done with staying silent. I was done with giving him the silent treatment.

"Why doesn't he like me" I started to cry.

Jennie turned back to see a heartbroken girl crying who was just fine less than 5 minutes ago

"Who doesn't like you?" Yuna asked

"Jungkook, He said I would never compare to his ex" I cried

Yuna parked the car and turned to face me "He said what?"

I dialed Jungkook number. It ringed a couple of times before he finally picked up the phone

"Y/n? Why are you calling so late?" He questioned and I could hear the tiredness in his voice.

"I know I'm not perfect. I know I have some problems to work out but why spend the night with me and tell me you love me then go sneak diss to your friends saying I'd never compare to Rose." I cried into the phone.

Jungkook stayed silent on the other end

"Y/n give me the phone" Jennie said as she reached for it.

"You made me fall for you" I cried harder "God I trusted you. I broke down my walls, for you!"

"Y/n.... I don't understand what you're saying. Just stop crying and we can talk" he said very calmly.

His tone just made me more upset. He seems to not care about what I'm saying.

'Kookie, get off the phone' a women said from Jungkook side of the phone.

The women sounded close, like right next to him close.

'Give me a minute' he responded.

"Y/n, can we talk about this tomorrow when you're calm?" He asked

I glanced up at Jennie and Yuna in tears. "Don't contact me every again you bastard"

The call ended. I threw my phone down onto the ground and leaned back in the seat trying to stop the tears.

"Grab more liquor on the way home" Jennie said to Yuna as she turned to the front.

————————————————————————

| Jeon Jungkook |

"Fucking hell rose! Why did you fucking speak? I said you could stay for a night. Why are you even in my room?"

Rose sat on my bed, getting comfortable under the covers

"Because, I missed you Kookie. That's why I'm back" Her hands trailed the lining of my abs "You know you missed me"

she leaned in and said before kissing on my neck. She went from my neck, going down towards my length. Her hands dragged down my pants and boxers, sending shivers through my body

"Oooo, You've gotten bigger" she smiled before pushing down her head as far as possible on my length.

A slight moan escaped my mouth.

"I love the way you taste" she said as she leveled her face back to mine.

She grabbed my hand, bringing it to the end of her shorts.

Fuck why am I doing this? Don't I like y/n? Why am I cheating on her right now?

Rose pushed her self down on me, Moans filled the room as she started bouncing up and down.

"Oh fuck Jungkook, how'd you g-get so big?" She moaned

"I-I have a girlfriend" I gasped. Rose ignored my words.

She bent down, putting her mouth near my ear and started moaning

————————————————————————

| Y/n |

"Rose? Who the fuck is rose?" Jennie questioned

I grabbed the bottle of soju "That's what I'd like to know."

"Let's ask Jimin" Yuna said as she reached for her phone

Jimin quickly answered "Come get your friend" he said the moment the line connected

We all look at each other confused "What do you mean?" Yuna asked

"Come get Y/n. I'm tired of listening to her and Jungkook fuck" he responded

"I'm right here Jimin" My heart hurt.

"Oh god" Jimin said before disconnecting the line

Jennie and Yuna both looked at me, with no words to say.

He's cheating, At this very moment he has another girl in his room, another naked girl laid out on his bed. His body being open to her.

"This isn't happening" I whispered to myself in disbelief.

After we finally agreed to be together, after our first date. We didn't even date for a whole 2 days without him cheating. The one time I decide to stay loyal, I end up heartbroken.

God why does my body hurt? Why does everything hurt?

"Maybe it's not what we think" Jennie suggested

"Yeah, maybe he's watching porn on his tv with full volume" Yuna responded

I ignored both the girls and went to my room, locking the door behind me.

I'm so tired of getting hurt.