just a random untitled chapter

A/N - sorry about the wait, I'm officially inspiration-less for this story :(

So I have no idea what I'm going to write here, please comment ideas if you have any requests!!

---

Tony: So, Avengers, what plans have we for today?

Peter 1: I've been staring at my phone all day, on this group chat, waiting for someone to type a message, and now they have :)

Carol: Wow. What a sad life.

Peter 1: :(

Wanda: Hey, kid, did someone hack and change your username? (*cough* Loki *cough*)

Peter 1: Um... yes, but I'm waiting for the right moment to reveal why.

Wanda: Hm... OK...

Loki: Trust me, Wanda, you really, really, don't want to know what the hell I've just been through. I feel like I've just had a totally crazy dream after getting really drunk.

Wanda: ...Oh?

Peter 1: But yes, um, what's everyone else up to?

Clint: I'm watching The Hunger Games :D

Scott: Wait, so am I! OMG we should watch it together! Movie marathoooooooooooooooon!!!!

Tony: LOL, we NEED to do an Avengers movie marathon at some point.

Clint: As long as we watch The Hunger Games!

Wanda: And Harry Potter for the sakes of us magic people :)

Stephen: Oh, don't get me started on the absurdities of the mechanics of the magic in that series. I tell you, if enchanting a stick to do spells with a swish was possible then I would-

Loki: *yawns* Yeah, yeah, me, Wanda and Scott have heard it all before. Countless times.

Stephen: :(

Carol: Oh, can we watch a cheesy Disney movie too?

Scott: Back To The Future!!! (Even though apparently it's a bunch of bullshit.)

Quill: FOOTLOOSE!!!

Tony: All great ideas guys :)

Thor: HELLO, MY FRIENDS. IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN WHAT OUR PLANS ARE, MAN OF IRON, I AM GOING ON A DATE.

Loki: JYRVBNKUEYRBUQNQURCBEUNCIEURF WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Tony: -

Tony: Uh.

Tony: Oh.

Tony: Um.

Tony: Good for you, Thor.

Tony: Um... who with?

Thor: JANE FOSTER.

Loki: Ugh. Her.

---

A/N - Apologies to all Jane Foster fans, but I can't stand her, so no one else in this book is going to like her either 😈

---

Thor: DO NOT "UGH HER" HER! SHE IS THE ONE TRUE LOVE OF MY LIFE.

Carol: Thought that was Pop Tarts?

Thor: OK, ONE OF THE TWO TRUE LOVES OF MY LIFE.

Loki: Excuse me, I need to throw up.

Wanda: Yeah... Jane Foster doesn't seem great to me either.