above quirks

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 1ST ?!" yelled AM. 

"Quite 8th. We don't want to be used by these people." said 5th while pointing at the 9ths.

"5TH YOU TOO ! ARE THEY NOT STRONG ENOUGH ??!!"

"No 8th they are strong but they are the same as the nomu the league had brought." It was 7th who decided to speak up. 

"What do you mean sensei ?"

"I mean is that even you saw it didn't you while they were fighting Uchiha they didn't care if they would had hurt Bakugo. So the threat of them hurting or killing an innocent civilian remains and we wouldn't want to be used to kill innocents now would we ?"

"Sensei you can't compare my successors to those beasts !"

"I can 8th i can i choosed you as a successor and i feel like i did a mistake. You have forgotten your roots 8th you forgot where you came from."

"Sen-"

"Silence 8th," 6th said," We have made the choice."

"But who will stop afo if we dont have ofa ?" Said Izumi.

"Uchiha Izuku will." Said the 4th.

"He is working with afo 4th."

"Have a bit of faith in your own son 8th."

"But 4-"

"Shut up 8th. What he has is something far stronger than any quirk."

"What do you mean 4th ?"

"Well you see when i was training in the mountains-

*FLASHBACK*

4th user of AFO training in the woods. He was training when he saw a strange looking man. 'Could he be with ofa i should go and question him.' He walks up to the man and asks.

1

"You what is your name ?" The man looks around and points at himself, "Are you talking to me ?"

"Yes i am." answers 4th.

"I am Uchiha Obito."

"Why are you closing your left eye are you hurt ?"

"Oh you see it is an eye that i better hide." 

"Why ?"

"I mean we wouldn't want some power hungry ninja running around me now would we ?"

"What do you mean ninjas ?"

"Huh you don't know ninjas, shinobis, hokage ?"

"No"

"WHAT YEAR IS THIS ?"

"XXXX why ?"

"200 YEARS I HAVE BEEN ASLEEP FOR 200 YEARS ???!!!!! NO NO WAIT OR COULD IT BE THAT CAUSE I WAS IN ANOTHER DEMENSION TIME WORKED DIFFERENTLY !!!! YES THAT IS MORE LIKELY IT !!!! BUT IF IT WAS THIS THAN WHY do they not know about us ?! Or did the government try to hide it ?"

"I am sorry sir but you are comming with me ?"

"No no i am not." Obito says while vanishing into a vortex .

"What the fuck happened ?!" said the 4th user utterly confused.

*FLASHBACK END*

"What was that 4th ?" asked Am

"As you see 8th that man had the same eyes as Uchiha and also as he said i went to the government and asked about it. The answer i got was terrifying."