Hated

The news of All-Might's quirkless son and his abuse and neglect. The world was blown with this information. Soon All-Might was the most hated hero along with his wife. The kids were hated by their classmates. But they didn't give a fuck due to their cocky attitude and pride.

Mean While in some unknown location 

We see a man wearing some dirty  clothes with blood stain. He did not believe his eyes and what he was seeing in the new. 'This is fake, right ?' He asked himself. 'I will ask him myself.' he thought as he walked away. 

3

*Yagi Household*

Toshinori, his wife and his daughter were siting on the dining table eating their food. They were surrounded by a depressed aura. They hear the door bell ring ,"I will go and check it." said a yellow skeleton like man as he made his way to the door. As he opened the door a knife was slashed at his face. He barely avoided it. A small cut was formed on his chick. A stranger was standing on the door with a knife and he licked it. Suddenly All-Might was not able to move.

"Who are you ?" asked a terrified AM.

"You are AM right ?" The man asked just to conform it was him. (when the news on AM and his son was shown his true identity was released as well. The identity was released by Nezu who also gave the address. I guess so someone could kill AM ?"

"So what if i am ?"

"I just have a few questions."

"Toshi honey who is at the door ?"a voice came from inside the house and she was coming out.

 As soon as the woman appeared the stranger threw a knife at her which made a cut at her arm. The stranger pulled the knife which had a string attached to it and licked it. Soon the woman also fell to the ground. 

The stranger made his way to the woman and cuffed her with quirk surpression cuffs. He made his way inside to find a girl with the same hair as the woman and someone. " All-Might a true hero. You must be kidding me. But, wait. You don't know him personally so i don't blame you." said a green haired boy wearing a mask with one eye-hole too see through. 

The stranger snapped out of the memory when he was punched by someone. When he looked up he saw the green girl with green lightning surrounding her. The girl went fot a quick punch the stranger dogged the punch and slashed his knife. The green girl got hit. The stranger did the same he did to the woman and the man.

The stranger went to the man and asked. "AM what they said in the news is it really true ?" no reply came.

"Did you really neglect your son for being quirkless ?" no reply again.

"AM are you a fake too ?" no reply again.

"I will take that as a yes." the man said as a tear rolled down his right check. He took out a sword from his coat. He tried to stab AM on the ground but AM realized he was able to move and doged it. He went to his buff form and punched the man. The man flew and landed in a dumpster across the street near a dark alley. The man quickly ran into the dark alley and disappeared.

'Who was that guy ?' was the only thing the Yagis thought.

*With the man*

Even if the man got away he was still recovering from the intense punch he got from AM. Tears were rolling down his face. He was goin through his mamories.

1

Flashback 

"Mom can i be a hero ?" asked a 4 year old child.

"Yes dear you can. Now lets go and see what your quirk Chizo." said the mother.

The kid smiled and hopped his way to the doctor with his mother. They reached the clinic and were waiting for the doctor. After a few minutes the doctor cam to the room and said.