Confessions, fall out Yagis

As they were speaking of Izumi they heard a knock on the door.  Inko opened the door to reveal Izumi and her crew along with Rei. "What happened here ?" she asked after seeing the scene.

The three of them turned to see who it was. They see the kids and ask them," Do you know about Izuku ?" Rei seems a little confused at their statement and he kids tense up. 

Nezu and Aizawa noticed them and Nezu asked them," Hey kids why are you sweating ? It isn't so hot is it ?" "N-no" Izumi replied weakly. And then asked,"W-what d-do y-y-yu want with I-I-Izuku sensei ?" "Nothing i was just interested as All Might never mentioned him in front of me." Aizawa said while shipping his coffee. "I-I-I s-s-see." "But where is he ?" "That's right where is he ?" Nezu added .

"W-w-w-we do-on't k-know." She said while shuttering and trembling while the others were in a similar state. Even Rei noticed this and asked," Who is this Izuku person you are talking about ?" (so toshinori and inko never told anyone about others about their children as they were aware that one could be quirkless they all met at the hospital.) "You should ask them." Enji said pointing at the children. 

The children shivered even more. "Don't worry you can tell everything you will not be expeled 'yet'" "O-o-ok sir." 

"You see we bullied him as he was useless." Katsuki said with a bit of fear. Nezu started shivering a bit with a nasty smile and his grip on his cup tightens. Enji 'The Enji' was sweating and Aizawa was shaking as well. 

"Useless you say huh ?" Nezu said while laughing," What if i told you that the 'useless' you are talking about defeated your teacher here." he says pointing at Aizawa. Suddenly the Bakugos started laughing madly and Izumi and The Todorokis started snickering too. "HAHAHA NICE JOKE PRINCIPLE LIKE THAT DAMN DEKU COULD DEFEAT A PRO HERO HAHAHAHA I AM DYING !!!!"Katsuki said while laughing loudly. 

"I see," he says while sipping his coffee," I won't expel you but you will be in a short leash and as for Izuku you are going to give me every information you have and i will give it to the media let them see what no.1 hero did." Nezu said with an evil grim on his face.

They explained everything to Nezu, after he heard all of them he was really pissed and Toshinori and Inko were confused. After  that they began remembering and he broke, same went with Inko while Rei was looking at them with a disgusted face. 

"So" Rei began," What made you look into him ?" "Ah! Well you see when Aizawa found a new vigilante he had similar hair to Izumi and Inko so we did some background research and found that Inko gave birth to twins. A boy and a girl. Seems like the the boy was quirkless and we had our suspitios and seems like they were true."

"So, what do we do with them Nezu ?" asked Aizawa. "We are telling this to the media just as we said. And All Might and Genic will have to work for free in U.A. and also have to take on the hate of the media And as for you little people will get your punishments later. Now Aizawa Enji lets head out."

As they were heading out Aizawa asked," Nezu are you really going to let them be heroes ?" Nezu grew a creepy smile and said," That will be up to you Aizawa. You are there homeroom teacher so you can watch there growth the most. So you are going to see if they are worthy or not. If yes they will become and if no than also they will attend till 3 year and be expelled just before the final exam." Nezu says as Aizawa flashes his shit-eating grin and says," Even if nothing is more painful than a dream being ended half way they deserve it." Mean while Enji was seeing their intaraction and shivering thinking,' What are they demons ?'