Vanquish

Once their little chat ended they reached the beach and saw that all the 5 of them were there along with AM in his and GT (green telic). Once they reached there AM decided to speak up.

"Young Uchiha we are very sorry for all those years." he said while bowing. This caught the five off-guard.

"WHAT DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WANTED TO SEE US FIGHT??!!" asked a shocked Izumi.

"Yes we said and we will watch the fight but we just wanted to apolize." Inko replied.

"We are sorry, you don't need to forgive us if you don't want." said Toshinori .

"You don't need to worry." Izuku said," I forgot about you just as you did about me." While smiling under his mask.

Toshinori and Inko felt a sharp pain in their chest but they knew they deserved it. Shinso was confused about what they were talking about ( everybody thinks that Izuku is dead except those who know his identity ).

"Can we please get over with the fight ? I have a student to train."

"Sure." said AM.

"But i don't want these people to be arrested due to using their quirk so we will be doing this where laws don't apply."

"What do you mean ?" asked Inko.

"Well you see," Izuku said removing his mask showing the purple ringed eye with tomoes in it," what I meant by a place where the laws don't apply i mean is," as he stopped a portal opened behind them," another dimension." he said as he walked into the portal.

The portal was purple which looked like Kurogiri's which made Toshinori and Inko even more suspicious of him working with afo and trying to trap them but they followed him anyway ( did you really think i would make them good ? ).

1

They were expecting a bunch of villains , but there was nothing more than a big empty dark world.  

"So," Izuku said getting into a fighting stance," Shall we ?"

The first one to attack was Bakugo. He began rushing towards Izuku while using his quirk to boost his speed. Once he was near Izuku he let out a large explosion with was powered up with OFA (they are too much dependent on ofa). 

The explosion was huge and Katsuki had a smirk across his thought he had defeated Izuku.

"Now that was a huge explosion." Katsuki heard a voice beside him say. He turned and saw the Izuku was standing there. "Hello." Izuku said while waving which pissed Bakugo off. 

"DEKU HOW THE FUCK D-" Izuku punched him in the stomach with a bit a chackra which ended up in him passing out. 

"I thought he would be strong enough for the hit." said Izuku to other who were watching from the sidelines. Shinso was shcoked about how he one hit KOed katsuki and the others were in the same state. 

Izumi was the one who decided to attack next. She used her quirk to hold Izuku while the todorokis used their fire with ofa and the toher bakugo used an explosion just like katsuki had during the start. The knocked out body of Katsuki was there in the way of explosion but they did not care.

Katsumi and Izumi felt a sharp pain at their back and passed out after letter out a scream which alerted the todorokis. They turned around to see Izuku standing there with Katsuki( the body)  behind him. 

"And I thought i taught you a lesson of caring for team mates today." Said Izuku ( he had Kamuied behind them with Katsuki's body and rasenganed their backs). 

"Shut up deku." Said Sokha and she sent a large ice glacier with ofa powering up like usual. 

1

"Again care for your team i have been saving their bodies from your attacks sience the start and it is annoying." said Izuku behind her. 

He chopped her neck and knocked her out too. Shoto activated ofa and started to engage in close combact with Izuku thingking he had a chance due to ofa but how wrong was he. 

He wasw using fire on his fists which did not give him the bost he thought it would and he ended up losing. 

"You all are a huge disappointment. Be a bit stronger. AM carry them." 

AM and Inko were really shocked by the display of Izuku's power. They just did as he told and went along the portal. 

Shinso and Izuku made their way to the cave while AM and Inko were thing about the possible quirks Izuku would have took from AFO. 

They went to their home and waited for them to wake up. While they were waiting Toshinori started feeling weak and started losing conciousness. The last thing he saw before he passed out was his wife panicking 

he than saw the previous users pulling him somewhere after he passed out. 

he began gaining consiousness and when he did he saw a dark room with thrones where the previous users were sitting. 

The kids were lying on the floor and they began waking up too. They were utterly surprised by the view they saw. 

"So you are the 9ths." said a voice they looked up and saw the first user staring at them, " really disappointing."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DISSAPOINTING BASTARD." Shouten Katsumi and Katsuki. The first just started at them as Katsuki and Katsumi felt their mouth being zipped and couldn't open them. 

"Silence, i control everything in this void. 8th your choice is foolish. Just when ofa was strong enough to defeat afo these are who we get as successors. And now ofa can't be transferred either."

"What do you mean first." said a confused Toshinori.

"What i mean is that the last time ofa was transferred there was a huge change. The change was huge because a yellow monkey thought it would be a great idea if the piece of hair was broken into 4 pieces and had more users. "

"They were strong and i thought it would be better with more number 1st."

"Well you fucked up. Cause we no longer want to stay with them and help them. OFA will vanish from existence." said the 1st with others nodding.

END OF CH