twenty-eight.

Cassie

The next two weeks were torture. Things haven't been the same anymore.

My relationship with Daniel was damaged. Ruined even. We weren't talking to each other anymore. The only thing we said to each other was maybe a mumbled hello or bye. That was it. We never went out for dinner anymore and we never talked about our day or anything else. Daniel made sure that Justin and I were not seeing each other. He took away the keys to my car and he drove me to school and after school he came to pick me. Every day. The worst thing was probably that I was not even allowed to go out anymore. My friends had to come to my house if they wanted to see me.

Justin and I didn't see each other so often and even if Daniel made up these stupid rules we always found a way to see each other for at least 20 minutes. When I had lunch break Justin always came to school and we would spend our time together. When I had free periods he would come to and pick me up and we would go somewhere. Sometimes I just skipped a few lesson and Justin and I went to Lucas' apartment and we would spend some alone time there. I hated it and he hated it too but we had no other choice for now.

Prom was last weekend and I didn't go. Emilia went with Mike, she really got him to ask her out for prom and she was prom queen. I didn't know how she did it but she did. I spend the evening in my bedroom with Lisa. Since the other day I stood in front of her door we got along again. Tori was still not talking to me, she was too stubborn but I didn't care. I had a lot of other things, more important things to care about.

The whole situation got out of hand and I had no idea what to do about it. The only thing I could do was going to college far away from here but than again I didn't want to be without Justin. If I would go away I would go to Stanford. I couldn't stay here because of Daniel and I wouldn't go to New York because I will have to live with my aunt and my cousin and I hated them. I know, you are supposed to love your family and all but in their case it was impossible. It was hell when we moved there after our parents died and I didn't want to relive that again.

Maybe Justin would follow me if I suggested to move to California with me but he had his friends here and his job so why would he come with me? And other than that if Daniel found out he would do anything to ruin everything like he already did.

I was really trapped here.

I was at school and we had lunch break and I was in the parking lot, waiting for Justin to come. If he was not busy with work at that time he was with me and I really appreciated that he took the risk of meeting me here even though he was on bad terms with my brother and he knew the consequences of meeting me.

When his car pulled up in the parking lot and it came to halt I walked over and got into the car. "Hey, baby," I said and kissed his lips.

"Hey babe, how are you?" he tucked mc hair behind my ear.

I sighed, "I'm so stressed."

"Why what's wrong?" he frowned at me.

"I have finals this month and my brother is making my life a living hell and that's not helping. Also I have to do shit for graduation day because I'm in the stupid committee and I still wonder why I signed in for this shit and I have to decided to which college I wanna go. I'm so stressed out I swear."

"Okay I can understand that you are stressed out because of finals but I know that you can make it, you are intelligent and I believe in you. And because of that committee stuff I bet you are not the only one in there, just let them do most of the work. Because of college, well just listen to your heart I know you will make the right choice baby girl. And your brother? Just ignore his ass he doesn't deserve you attention."