thirteen.

Cassie

Lia and I made our way to the cafeteria after our latest lesson had finished. It was monday already and right now we had finally lunch break. On our way to the cafeteria we talked about a lot of things but mostly about the weekend.

The weekend had been amazing. Apart from the movie night on friday we spent it together with Justin and Lucas. We did a lot of fun things, I was actually sad that the weekend ended so soon but time always flies by faster when you're having fun right?

We saw Lisa and Tori sitting at our usual lunch table and joined them. I couldn't wait to tell them about anything that had happend.

"Hello Ladies," Lia greeted and put the tray with fries and a burger on the table.

"Hi," Tori said coldly and looked back at her phone. Lisa also just gave us a small 'hello'.

"Um, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yup, everything's fine," Lisa answered.

I wasn't pleased with this answer and I looked over to Lia, narrowing my eyebrows to see that she was doing the same.

"Okaaaay," I dragged and took a bite from my sandwich.

There was this uncomfortable silence between us that we never ever had before. Lia and I were both eating and wondering what was wrong with our two friends, Lisa was reading a book and sometimes taking something from her tray, her eyes never leaving her novel and Tori was busy texting someone. After a few minutes of not talking Tori looked up from her phone, looking at us and speaking up.

"So, how was your weekend?"

"It was great," Lia said.

"Yeah," I nodded. "It was so much fun. We were with Lucas and Justin at my house and we did the most funny things," I chuckled at the thought.

"We made Cas watch The Conjuring for the first time and it was so hilarious, you should have seen her. We all were laughing so hard."

"That was so not funny, Lia," I rolled my eyes.

"Wait you said at your house right?" Tori asked with such a cold voice and it seemed like she didn't even care about what we just told her. I nodded at her question. "What about Daniel? Was he okay with you and Justin getting cozy together?"

What the hell is wrong with her? "Danny is not home. He'll be back on wednesday or thursday."

"Oh okay," she answered uninterested.

I didn't know what to say. I had never seen her like that and I was just shocked and I wondered why she was acting that way. I looked over to Lia once again and she literally gave Tori a death glare. Lisa was just focused on her book. What was going on?

"Tori is there something wrong with you or why are you acting like a bitch right now?" Lia asked.

Tori scoffed, "nah, I'm perfectly fine."

"Cut the crap and tell us what's going on. You two have been acting weird since we sat down on this damn table."

Lisa finally laid her book away and looked at us now too, "maybe it's not us. Maybe it's you two," she said.

"What? Why us? What did we do?" I asked confused.

"Maybe it's just the fact that you two have been totally excluding us?" Tori raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms in front of her body.

"What?" Lia and I both asked in unison.

"Yeah it's only the two of you. Have you forgotten that we exist too? You two are doing everything by yourselves and leave us totally out of it," Lisa hissed and I felt like I was in the wrong movie.