chapter six

*words in bold are where they're speaking in English

━━━ ˚‧₊ january 2020₊‧˚━━━

As usual, Narae was chilling in Yoongi's studio, this time upside down on the couch as she played Candy Crush. Yoongi was busy working on his second mixtape, ignoring Narae as she swore at the app for making her pay for more hearts.

Unable to tolerate it any longer, he turned to her exasperated, "Narae-yah, you realise you can literally afford to buy a million hearts if you wanted to?"

"It's not about the money it's about the principle. You wouldn't get it oppa."

Yoongi wrinkled his nose at the term, not used to it as he didn't have very many female friends, especially ones that were younger than him. "Oppa?"

"I thought since you stopped speaking to me formally that's what you were suggesting. Do you not like it? I can go back to call you Yoongi-ssi if you want?"

Yoongi didn't like the distance that created either, "No it's not that, I'm just not used to it, I'm always around the boys, it's only fans that call me oppa usually."

"Should I call you Suga-hyung like the guys then?" Narae teased him, laughing as he frowned even more.

"Please no, that might even be worse."

"No, no, I love it! Suga-hyung... it makes me feel like one of the boys. I also love that you hate it." Narae was planning on teasing him more but was interrupted by an incoming call.

Her phone only rang twice, before it cut off, the method indicating to Narae that it was Asa. It was another one of Asa's terrible habits where she called and hung up after two rings to force Narae to look at her phone. Immediately after she hung up, she would send a text to avoid having to speak on the phone.

ashketchum: here babe. lobby w 6 🧑🏻.

Narae let out a shriek, startling Yoongi who was still grumbling about his new form of address.

"What? What is it?

"She's here!"

"Who's here?"

"ASH!"

Yoongi's eyes widened. How do I look? Is my hair okay? Shit, I lost track of time recording, I was supposed to look presentable when she came.

Narae was already halfway out the door, oblivious to Yoongi's internal meltdown. He quickly saved his progress and followed her out the door, nerves haywire as he prepared to meet one of his favourite producers.

✩ ✩ ✩

Jungkook was intimidated by the woman who stood before him. She had striking features –winged eyeliner emphasizing her dark brown eyes, a slit in her right eyebrow and full, plump lips coated in brown lipgloss. Her hair was done in soft locs arranged in a half-up half-down hairstyle which trailed down her back, and had silver hair cuffs in them which matched her silver septum piercing, nose ring and various ear piercings. Tattoos decorated the deep brown skin of her left arm, all the way up to her shoulder that was exposed by the top she was wearing. She was dressed in all black, a sleeveless crop top and cargo trousers with platform boots making her about 173cm.

He felt like he was looking at a female version of himself, except she was a hundred times cooler than he could ever hope to be – and prettier too.

Just then Narae rushed into the lobby, Yoongi trailing behind her, his eyes widening imperceptibly as he took in the woman standing beside Namjoon and Seokjin.