Author's 's POV:
Meanwhile y/n took off the gown and now She was only wearing the silk sleepwear.

She looked around for the tag on the gown to cut it

She looked around for the tag on the gown to cut it. "Where is that?"... the door was half ajar opened so when taehyung came she didn't noticed. Her back was facing him. When taehyung came he stopped at his place while looking at the view. He leaned to the door for some support as he was drunk.

He stared her from head to toe, her hairs were falling on her face blocking the complete view of her face. her half legs were able to see due to the sleepwear, it only reached till her thighs. And her shoulders collarbone it was also revealed. "Fuvk" he muttered under his breath. His b*ner started growing after looking at her like this.

While she was still busy in finding the tag to cut it. She finally found it. "Found it" she said and taehyung looked at her, taehyung stepped in soundless and locked the door.
Y/n still didn't heard any voice as the tv was on and it was on loud sound. Taehyung took off his shirt and threw it on the sofa. He stepped closer to her and back hugged her warm body making her flinch.

"Wh-who's it?"... "what do you think honey? Can anyone can dare to touch my wife like this?"... he asked in a deep voice while snuggling his face in her exposed back neck.
"T-taehyung a-are you drunk?"... y/n could feel his drunken voice. "Hmm~ but does that matters?"... he tightened the grip on her waist.

"T-tae-" she got cut off by her husband. "Shh keep quiet" he said while putting his chin on her exposed shoulder. Y/n just gulped as she thought that when he is in his right state he doesn't do anything correctly so when he isn't in his right state what will he do.
She held his hands which were on her tiny waist and tried to remove it. "You want me to go hard on you don't you" he said and bit her earlobe, making her shiver.

"I-... I don't wanna do it with you, so leave me"... "I also don't, but you woke up my little buddy, and now you're gonna help him" he bit her neck and she got numb, no one has ever touched her like that. "Ah~" she moaned and taehyung smirked while scoffing.

"Taehyung please let me g-go we can't, try to understand you are drunk"... "look I'm talking the way I regularly talk, nothing can effect me"... "b-but still your mind Isn't in control"... he twisted her around and her one hand landed on his bare shoulder and the other on his bare chest. She was looking down. And saw his abs and muscles taehyung made her look at him. "Look more down you'll find my pain" he said and She got confused.

She looked down at the floor but nothing was there she traveled her sight and her gaze landed in his growing b*ner, which was curved due to getting harden and bigger, it was big, and still it was growing. She gulped, she looked up at him. "See, but you don't know h-how much it hurts"... she kept staring at him. As she had no idea what was going on.

"H-help yourself" she said and backed away, was about to go when he held her arm and again back hugged her. "If you'll help me today then I'll let you go from here"... "what if you Are lying?"... "a man who hate lies how can he lie, hm?"... "but what if you later say that you were drunk and you don't believe it then?"... "fine then make a voice recording of me"... "hm that's better!" Y/n said and tae freed her from his arms.

She took taehyung's phone as she doesn't have any with her. She turned on the voice recording. "Say it" she says and taehyung smirks, she grabs her waist and pulls her more closer to him, while y/n just flinches at his act. He snuggled his face in her neck.

"I Kim taehyung, says that he'll free his wife after she helps him this night" he says and bites her collarbone's flesh, y/n turned off the recording and bit her lips.

TO BE CONTINUED....🌚🌚🌚

Written by: @life_goes_on_bish