PART 1

Y/n's POV:
"You are so lucky at least, you can go and visit your parents and sometimes your parents come to meet you here in dorm" I said. "Why don't you go to your dad and visit him too, so what if he doesn't comes to meet you, you can go na!" Emily my best friend said.
"Yeah but he's the one who sent me here so why should I go and meet him?" I said.

I can't even tell you that whom's daughter I am, not even anyone in this university or dorm. My dad is a Mafia who sent me here so no one can ever guess whom's daughter I am. He has a lot of enemies around this world who are searching for me because maybe I'm my father's weakness? Well I don't know. But he said me not to tell anyone about my family or something like this or I'll be in danger.

I am in depression a lot ever since my mother died in front of my eyes, my dad's enemy killed my mother and now they want to kill me too, so that's why I'm here so that no one can ever guess my true identity. My name is Yang Y/n but I tell all of them as Hak Y/n.

What else I can do even. I tried to tell dad to leave this profession but he never agreed to me once. So I just fed up and never told him to leave the work he's doing. It's been 2 years he has sent me here in this dorm to study in the university and stay here. But for how long I'll hide here? After my university ends where is he going to keep me? I'm just thinking these all thoughts everyday and every night.

Also I never tried to call my dad, because I'm mad at him. Looks like he only remembers to send the money for my needs and has forgotten to see me or talk to me. I cry over this he should know that nor I have mom on my side and also I lost my mom because of his enemies and his this profession. So he should at least take care of me rather then sending money for my needs, it doesn't means that he's doing his responsibilities properly I also wish to see him.

But seems like he doesn't wants to see me.😞 I thought and a year escaped from my eyes I closed the lamp light and went to sleep.

Taehyung's POV:
"This world sleeps at this time but me, I curse my self for loosing you" I said while looking at my wife's picture, who was killed by my enemy. "I'll make sure to take revenge, I'm sorry that you suffered because of me" I said and wiped my tears.

Suddenly my door knocked. "Yes" I said and my Sectary opened the door he bowed to me and closed the door. "Sir I came here at this time because you said that whenever you get Yang's information come to me so I'm here sorry if I disturbed you" he said and bowed again. "No it's alright, we'll what's the information" I said and sat on my bed.

"Sir Yang has a daughter whom he's hiding from this world" as soon as he said I smirked. "Her age?" I asked. "20" he replied. "Perfect" I said and smirked evilly.
"Name and where is she right now?"... "sir her name is Yang Y/n but everyone knows her as Hak Y/n, and I don't know where she's now, right now I have said someone to find more information about her" he said and I nodded.

"Good Job Mr.Kang" I said and he bowed. "Thanks sir"... "anything else?"... "no sir just this, I'll take my leave now, goodnight "... "hm goodnight" I said and he left. I got up and poured my red vine in a glass, "let's see for how long you hide her Yang" I said and laughed evilly.

Next Morning...

Y/n's POV:
I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I got up and made my bed and woke Emily up too. "Hey Emily wake up or we'll be late for our classes" i shook her. "Hmm two more minutes" she said turning on the other side. "Huh! Fine" I said and tied my hairs in bun and walked to washroom to Fresh up.

After taking a shower I woke her up and she went to take a shower then I wore my clothes and dried my hair and then wore the white coat. Yep cause I'm a medical student it's my last year so yes. I wore my identity card and looked at my name on it. "Huh all fake" I said and sighed.

Then Emily came out and dried her hair and quickly wore her coat and we left from the dorm. There's a boy's dorm too but it's 3km away from here the girls one is near the university about 1km away. "Y/n have you ever fell in love?" She said and I nodded as a no. We were walking.

"Have you?"... "honestly speaking yes"... "really with whom?"... "Felix who's our classmate"... "that popular boy?"... "yes"... "almost every girl likes him so it's not new"...
"Yeah! And I get jealous whenever a girl comes near him"... "you should go and confess to him, maybe he likes you, cause you are so beautiful"... "are you flirting with me?"...
"Lol no, I'm telling the truth"... "well I can't tell him you know I'm scared what if he rejects like he did to other girls?"

"I don't know about that!"... "hm so better if we just leave it"...

Then the university arrived and we walked in. Here are many rich spoiled brats who always show off..🙄.

"How many lessons do we have today?" I asked her. "5 or maybe 6 I guess" she said and I nodded. While we were walking towards our class my sight left on felix kissing a girl, Emily didn't noticed it yet so I just grabbed her hand and moved to the other side.

"Y/n what happened suddenly?" She said. "Umm I think we should go from here"... "but this way is much longer then that one"... "no I just want to go from here"... "y/n leave na!" She yanked my hand and walked back. I was just stopping her from not seeing it because she'll be heartbroken after she sees them.

She walked and I tried to take her back but before that she saw them kissing and hugging each other. She stood there like a statue and tears left from her eyes. "I wish I have listened to you" she said, and ran towards ladies washroom. I ran after her.

End of y/n's POV

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish