PART 10

After 2 hours:
Y/n's POV:
"T-taehyung p-please I can't anymore, m-my legs are hurting" I said while trying to catch my breathe. "You wished for it"... "It's been 2 hour-hours now"... "you said you liked jogging then why are you regretting it?"... "y-yeah but I can't jog anymore" I said while running around the big a** garden.

"Take a round of the whole mansion from outside and then we are done" he said while looking at his watch. "I- H-HATE YOUUUU" I screamed and started taking a round of the mansion.

Taehyung's POV:
"You are not the only one to hate me though" I rolled my eyes. I heard yeontan's voice he came towards me while barking and running, he's really the one who lights up my mood like no body. I smiled and knelt down.

I picked him up in my arms and kissed him. "Tan is growing now hm" I said as he just hugged me and laid his head on my chest. I smiled while looking at his cute acts. I went inside the house as I was in garden.

Y/n's POV:
I breathed heavily after taking a round around whole mansion area which is about 2km in total and this jerk said his wife to take a quick round. "T-totally a jerk"... I breathed heavily and went inside. "Someone bring water please " I said as I don't know any servants name, a lady servant came and brought water for me. I drink it in one go.

My plan failed damn it and my legs hurt very badly. I somehow went in our shared room with my almost broken legs. I opened the door and found that jerk on the bed laying peacefully. "How was the jog?"... I rolled my eyes at him. "The previous clothes have been removed from there and your new clothes and accessories are there in wardrobe, but don't dare to wear her clothes ever after"... "I don't even wish to"

I went in wardrobe and saw the clothes. Night silk gown, pant shirts and etc. "Jerk is caring I see, but I still hate him a lot"... I took a warm shower and wore a red night silk gown and walked out, but he wasn't there. Only tan was on our bed sleeping peacefully he looks so cute. "Where's that jerk now?"... I huffed, whatever. I rolled my eyes.

Then I went to the bed and patted sleeping fluffy tuffy and he woke up, he saw me patting him so he climbed in my lap and closed his eyes. "Cute" I mumbled and patted him. "What is the reason behind you, I mean only you can make taehyung smile, I'm just curious cause he makes a straight face every time, although i hate him ALOT"...

"*rawr*"... "you hate him too?, well same here"... when I felt he slept I took him to his room and laid him in his bed. "Such a cute pup" I kissed his nose.

Taehyung still isn't here! I decided to watch a movie. I switched off the lights and turn on the tv to watch some movies. While watching movies when I slept I don't remember.

2 hours later:
I woke up by the loud noise of the tv, and noticed that I slept in that position while the tv is still on. I looked beside me and it's an empty place! "Where did he go?, well idgaf about him".. There was something in my gown and it was irritating me so much. I guess it's a tag. So I decided to take it off and cut it with the scissors. (It's the tag which is inside the cloth not the money tag.)

Meanwhile Taehyung's POV:
I was in my secret bar which is in my mansion. I was drinking whiskey and was thinking about my and Ari moments, "I still miss you" a tear escaped from my eyes, but I wiped it and drink the rest whiskey. After I became totally drunk I thought to leave it now.

I got up and tried to walk but I was walking in zig zag, some servants came to help me but I signalled them with my hands that I'm ok. I stepped upstairs with dizzy eyes.
And walked to my room.