He looked at Lena "Follow me. You are coming home with me. I hope you enjoyed your time with the Romeo kid." He then walked outside the shop and his sister silently followed.

After a few minutes Lena took a deep breath and said "Luigi... Are you going to tell dad about where you found me? Please don't tell him... He will shoot Nick."

Luigi said "Oh. Father would be the least of your worries right now. If Gianluca hears about this, that Romeo kid will be begging father to shoot him."

Gianluca Bellagio was the son of Luigi's father's long time friend and a powerful mob boss, Gerrardo Bellagio. Gianluca was the same age as Luigi and a year older than Lena. But he didn't attend the same school as them. Their territory was bit further away. He had his eyes on Lena ever since he recalled. Luigi and Gianluca were not enemies but they were not close friends either. They were rivals and the football matches between their schools was mostly a blood bath. But still they got a long mostly. If Gianluca did not fancy his sister maybe they would have been best friends. His sister was not interested in Gianluca because she saw him as arrogant and conceited. Gianluca was very smart and athletic though. Luigi's father totally approved of Gianluca. That bothered Lena so much.

Lena grabbed his brother's hand and stopped walking. "You wouldn't." Luigi stopped and turned to his sister "You are right. I wouldn't. I have no reason to do anything to please Gianluca or anyone who fancies my baby sister. But he will find out sooner or later unless you end this relationship with this kid. He can not date you when you belong to Gianluca." He then started walking away.

Lena objected. "I am not Gianluca's. I am my own person. Who said were were dating. It's just a friendship. He was nice."

Luigi said "I heard him when he asked you out this morning. This is no friendship."

Lena argued "We are just friends. I told him I can't date him. He needs to get father's permission for that anyway."

Luigi said "Then what were you doing with him alone on a date in a pastry shop then?"

Lena said "I was hanging out with a group of girls actually. We went to the movie theatre and then I saw him there. You know his father is in the movie business so he got us a private screening and good refreshments. Then he asked to buy me a pastry and we went to that shop."

Luigi laughed "You want me to believe that this was no date then. You accidentally bumped into him. Did you?"

Lena said "Yes. I swear it. You can ask Mary and Kelly. I was with their group the whole time.

Luigi said "Oh. Don't worry about that. I will interrogate all your friends tomorrow."

Lena said "Luigi. Please don't do this. I told you the truth. You will scare off my friends if you terrorise them. Don't you believe me."

Luigi said "Ok. I believe you."

Lena said "Thank you."

Luigi said "But... Nick... He fancies you... He will pay for this."

Lena said "Luigi please... I don't have any friends who are boys. Nick is the only boy who actually talks to me. That's why I agreed to talk to him. I am tired of the company of girls only. I don't even fancy Nick. He is nice but that is all. Please believe me. Other boys are afraid of you. This kid is new so he doesn't know what you are capable of."

Luigi thought for a second. He didn't agree with his father's rules about Lena. As a boy Luigi was allowed to do what he wanted. Talk to whoever he wanted. Leave and come home when he wanted. But his sister was not allowed to do anything unless his father knew every detail and had her watched. Luigi did not agree with his father. He believed Lena had the right to have as much freedom as he did. He said "I will think about it."