They nearly leaned in more but they heard footsteps behind Fred and immediately backed away from each other looking rather disappointed.

Harry stood there confused in the kitchens entrance and Bree cleared her throat awkwardly and ate a pie.

Fred excused himself and walked away from the kitchen.

"Did I miss something? I mean, it looked like you two kissed"

"Oh, no. We didn't kiss. I wish though" she said the last part with a cough making it hard for Harry to catch up.

"Brilliant. Uhm.. well then"

"You've known me your entire life. Stop being so awkward with me"

"Brilliant"

"Ugh"

**

Harry and Mr. Weasley we're walking out together out to the barn and got inside.

"You'll have to forgive Remus. It takes its toll, his condition"

"Are you alright Mr. Weasley?"

"We're being followed, all of us. Most days, Molly doesn't leave the hose. It's not been easy"

"Did you get my owl?"

"Yes, I did. If Dumbledore's traveling, then that's news to the Ministry but perhaps that's the way Dumbledore wants it. As for Draco Malfoy I know a bit more"

"Go on"

"I sent an agent to Borgin and Burkes. I think, from the way you described what you, Ron and Bree saw in the summer the object that Draco is so interested in is a vanishing cabinet"

"A vanishing cabinet?"

"They we're all the rage when Voldemort first rose to power. You can see the appeal. Should Death Eaters come knocking, one simply had to slip inside and disappear for an hour or two. They can transport you anywhere. Tricky contraptions though, very temperamental"

"What happened to it? The one at Borgin and Burkes?"

"Nothing. It's still there"

**

Remus and Tonks were on their way to leave the house. Remus looked at the wheat bushes as if someone was there while Tonks spoke to Mrs. Weasley. "It was delicious, Molly, really"

"Are you sure you won't stay?"

"No, we should go. The first night of the cycle's always the worst" Tonks whispered the last sentence.

"Remus?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Sweetheart"

Thy saw absolutely nothing out there and he tried to listen if he heard anybody.

Bree was sitting alone in the living room reading some news. And she had this terrible feeling that something were going to happen.

Harry were looking out if the window on the stairs and Ginny walked upstairs to him.

When he saw her, he stood up.

"Has Ron fine to bed?"

"Uhm.. not yet. No"

"Shoelace" Ginny said and went down tying Harry's shoelace.