Kumi chan's secret.

Time passed quickly than expected and so many had happened in the span of a month that Hannah had been a student at Shiroken academy. She witnessed the tough friendship her classmates had with one another. She saw how they persevere for the people they want to protect. She surprised her friends when she helped in their English exam in order to help Fujiwara sensei, in the end they ended up excelling the exams that surprised many. Hanna also spent some of her time plotting against the cop who Kumiko was currently crushing on.

Most of the time she constantly glares at Shinohara san and when she has the chance to make him stumble upon his feet, she does it. There was one time when she successfully made him trip in front of Kumi chan in which she had trouble hiding her laugh. Kumiko on the other hand still helped the cop get back in his feet not even questioning how he fell over, which made Hanna hate Shinohara more. Sometimes she would be discussing kumi chan's crush with Tetsu san at their household when Kumiko is away, they might be rivals for Kumiko san's love but still has the same feeling of despise towards the cop.

It was again the end of the day and Hanna and her friends planned to yet again hangout. Noda, Hanna, Kuma, Uchiyama, Minami, and Sawada decided to go to an arcade. While they were on their way out of school, Noda sprinted to meet Fujiwara sensei. Kumiko got pushed away by Noda suddenly sprinting their way. Hanna went to help her up but Kumiko insisted on helping herself.

Hanna then got dragged away by her friends while she waved at Kumi chan goodbye, on the way out she saw Shinohara san greeting the three teachers and was about to jump at them but she was continued to get dragged away by her oblivious friends, behind them was a confused looking Sawada holding a phone but instead of asking him what's wrong their friends made him speed up his walking.

After an hour of playing at the arcade, Sawada was the first to leave saying he had something important to do and they all said their goodbyes go to him. A few minutes after that Hanna went to say her goodbyes as well saying she has to go somewhere before going home, the boys offered to accompany her but she insisted on going alone. She was going to Kumiko's house to again hangout and discuss certain things or a certain person with Tetsu san. When she got there she was confused on to why there was a pair of black shoes that looked like school shoes by the front door.

"Tadaima! Tetsu san why is there a pair of school shoes by the front do-" Hanna began to say but immediately put her hand to her mouth when she saw who those shoes belong to,

"Ahh! Oh my~Sumimasen, I must've went to the wrong house, I'll be going now, ahaha~ silly me." she suspiciously said before hurrying up to go outside the door. Before she could go out she bumped into Kumiko's grandfather,

"Enough with the silly secrets Hanna, we should tell the boy the truth." Ojisan said gesturing her to take a seat at the table where Sawada was, the others bowed when Ojisan went to sit down at the table.

I sat between the both of them. Sawada was looking at her from time to time probably confused why she was there. After Kumiko's grandfather told him the whole story it was almost late at night and Ojisan made them go home. After they bowed to them and left, Hanna was carefully keeping her distance behind Sawada, scared that he might be mad at her for not telling him anything about Yankumi. Sawada then stopped and Hanna almost crashed into him.

"Why are you behind me?" he said looking at her while she was looking anywhere else but at him. "What do you mean?" she said still not looking at him. Sawada lost his patience and made her look at him by grabbing her face with his hand(gently).

"Why are you avoiding me?" he said staring at her, her cheeks were squished. She sighed, "I was worried you'd be angry at me for not telling you anything about Yankumi." she said while her cheeks were still being squished by Sawada. He only laughed at her, finding her reaction quite adorable.

"Baka, why would I be angry? I would've done the same thing." He said to her finally letting her face go. Her eyes widened at what he said, "Eh? You're not mad?", "Of course not." with that he continued to walk, "Baka.", he muttered hiding his smile. She was now walking beside him smiling.

The whole time they walked back home Hanna told him about her and Kumiko's past while he just listened to her talk, nodding and smiling from time to time.

The next day Hanna saw Sawada on his way to class, he was unusually early. She ran up to him,

"Ohayo Sawada kun! You're early today." she beamed. He looked at her proceeding to walk slowly so she could catch up to him. "I just happened to wake up before my alarm and found nothing else to do." he said to her while she nodded.

"You're early too.", "I was hoping to do some advanced reading before class. I'm currently failing math, miserably." she said with knitted eyebrows.

They continued to walk together to school while some students looked at them. When they got to the classroom they were greeted by an empty classroom, it was expected since their classmates prefer to be late anyways. They went to sit to their chairs, Sawada puts his head in his hand while reading a book. Hanna pulled out her math book to "try" and understand the next topic.

A couple of minutes passed Sawada was confused on to why it was extremely quiet for a while, he lowered his book and looked at the person beside him. The person beside him was fast asleep with their head almost glued to the table, one of their hands barely holding on to the book, and the other on top of the table beside their head.

Before the book could fall and possibly wake the girl up he grabbed it and placed it on his desk. He shook his head while evidently smiling at the person. He then stopped and looked at the person, now having a closer look at them, he noticed their hair was a bit longer than he last remembered, it must've mean that some time really had pass. He then planned on putting the book back in the girl's bag and while doing so a sketch book fell off of the bag.

Luckily the thud didn't wake the girl up, he then proceeded to put the book in the bag and grabbed the sketch book that fell on the floor. Before putting it back he opened it and took a look inside of it. It was filled with beautiful drawings of sceneries, a familiar sketch of an arcade place caught his eyes in which he smiled at.

On the next page he saw a sketch of a person, him. He looked at it for quite a while looking at the details of the drawing. Just then he heard people entering the classroom and immediately closed the sketch book and placed it back in the bag.

"Eh? Sawada kun, you're really early today!" Noda exclaimed. Sawada immediately brought his finger up to his lips to shush him immediately, pointing at the sleeping figure beside him.

They then proceeded to enter the classroom quietly and proceeded to hush anyone that comes in the room loudly not wanting to wake up the "princess" of the classroom.

Unedited
Kumi chan's secret.