xxiii. naps and movies

Mulai dari awal

"Good." He pressed forward again, thumb swiping against my clit before letting off for a moment, two of his thick fingers slipping into my cunt. "Mmmm, Tim did a good job stretching you out, yeah?" I nodded. "You're going to need it after I get you alone, or would you rather I just sit you on my lap right here?"

"Brian," I whispered desperately as he began moving. God, I felt like I could hear how wet I was, but I hoped it was just my imagination. "Shut up, please."

He chuckled. "Why? I bet you loved it. I've seen him. I bet he took real good care of you. Y'know we've gotten each other off to the thought of you? I pinned him to the bed, pretended his hole was yours, whispered all the dirty things I wanted to do to you - imagined you pinned between us, begging for relief. I wonder how long it would take you to start crying from overstimulation - how many times we'd have to edge you before you started begging, crying out for anything we gave you." He laughed again. "Don't tell him this, but I'm kinda sad Masky got you all clean - I really wouldn't mind their sloppy seconds." Fuck, why was that so hot to think about.

I was practically shaking in his hold, each sentence punctuated by a particular pump of his digits or thumb rolling against my clit. I melted into his touch, silently begging for more, moans getting buried in the back of my throat as I tried to keep quiet. I was lucky that Toby still seemed completely oblivious. Then again, he was perched right in front of the screen, speakers probably making him go deaf. Tim, on the other hand, had turned his head at one point only for his eyes to widen and his head to whip right away, red dotting his cheeks.

"Please," I mumbled, turning and digging my face into his neck.

"Please, what?" He punctuated the question with a particularly harsh thrust that had me shaking even harsher in his hold.

"Please, can I cum?" I whimpered.

He made a sound like he was thinking before pressing so hard I thought my eyes were going to roll back into my head from pure pleasure. "Go ahead, baby." And fuck, why did his voice have to sound so good. I gripped his forearms tight, and ended up biting my lip to muffle the noises that so desperately wanted to escape.

After I managed to finally come down and Brian had pulled his hand out from my underwear, he readjusted us to be in a more comfortable position. I was breathing heavily still, tired after everything that had happened. God, and to think there was still more coming. I loosened my grip on his arm, but I didn't let go, even as he adjusted the two of us. He slid forward so he was laid more against the back of the couch and moved my legs so they fell into Tim's lap and I was sideways in his hold, head against his chest. Tim freaked out for a moment when my legs hit him, quickly moving them to a lower area, but by what I felt when I first hit him, I understood why.

I pressed my face into his chest, loosely holding him as the drowsiness from the past few hours hit me. God, I had killed someone today, and now, here I was, getting fucked by my boyfriends. I guess I should get used to it, though, I thought. This is life now.

Brian pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead, smiling into it, and I felt myself drifting off to the sounds of screams and chainsaws echoing off the TV.

I was in the woods again. How many times was I going to end up here? I turned, but I couldn't seem to figure out where to go, but I was stopped as I finally caught sight of the slender-fuck standing in front of me, off in the distance.

"No," I spoke, shaking my head, "please, just two or three days with them, please. I'm not stopping. I got home. I killed that man. I'll continue the trials, but please just let me be with them for a bit."