xxiii. naps and movies

Dear Diary,
Two out of three boys down. Let's gooooo.

Toby bounced up and down as he turned the volume up on the TV, the first movie's intro starting up. Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't this, but still, I was full from dinner and happy with whatever. Toby turned to me with a grin lighting up his face, silently looking for approval. I nodded my head, letting him know I also enjoyed it. His grin seemed to get even bigger, and he threw himself onto the ground, excitement making him seem to shake in place.

He would have sat next to me but Brian had pulled me onto his lap as soon as Tim and I had gotten back. Tim had fallen beside us on the couch with a huff, glaring as Brian gave him a cheeky look. Brian pressed the side of his face against mine before turning and kissing my cheek. He nuzzled against me for a moment, hands clasping around my waist as he held me.

Toby jumped up. "Lights," he cried as he ran towards the switch before flicking them off, the TV turning into our only source of light, illuminating us in blues and oranges.

"Toby," Brian spoke as the boy went to sit down again, "can you grab some blankets from the closet? Might as well get comfortable, yeah?" There was a lilt to his tone that I couldn't decipher, but Toby didn't seem to notice because he bounded off again, coming back just as fast with a stack of blankets in his arms.

Toby chucked two at us, seemingly delighted as Tim made a low 'oof' sound as it smacked him hard in the face. He giggled as he threw one around himself before falling to the ground again. "G-good idea, B-Brian."

Brian hummed, the sound right against my ear. "Yeah, don't you think so, doll?" he said as he covered us in it. I brought the top up to my chest and nodded. It was comfortable.

However, it didn't take long to figure out the true intentions of the blanket because almost as soon as his hands were around my waist again, his fingers were trailing down my stomach and to the tops of my panties, pausing for just a second. He tapped a few times, but then, he was slinking lower, fingers dancing over my clothed core. I turned to him, eyes wide, but he was watching the movie as if nothing was happening.

As he began to press down, somehow - somehow - managing to press his touch right to my covered clit, he turned back, eyebrows raised like I was looking at him funny. "What?" Nonchalant as if he wasn't about to get into my underwear with the other two around, only a blanket covering us.

Tim turned at the sound, eyebrows raised. "Say something?"

My wide eyes locked on him, and I furiously shook my head no. He gave me a confused look before shrugging his shoulders and turning back to the movie.

Brian pressed his lips to my earlobe as he spoke. "I'd suggest staying quiet - or don't. I don't give a fuck who watches you fall apart because of me." He bit at my ear, touch getting heavier. "Y'know, Hoody can see you right now?"

I turned to him. "Wha-?"

"He's co-fronting, darlin', and I know he likes what he's seeing. You're lucky I have control right now. He wouldn't hesitate to bend you over the fuckin' coffee table." His hand seemed to spasm, tapping against me repeatedly before calming down. "Look at him, fighting so desperately. Just for a piece of you." The words went straight to my core, forcing me into a blushing mess as his fingers finally slipped under the fabric. "This all for us?" He dipped down, seeming to collect any wetness I had to offer before rubbing it against the skin of my inner thigh. "Huh?"

I nodded, trying to control my breathing. "Yeah, yes, yes." My voice was quiet. I doubted - and hoped - the other two couldn't hear it over the movie.