vii. yellow hoodies

Dear Diary,
They're a bit scary when they're angry.

There were multiple hands on me, holding me, groping me. My mouth was wide open as silent moans tried to escape, my face pushed into what I assumed was a mattress. I gasped as someone's fingers pressed inside me, two fingers slipping into me smoothly, the slickness between my thighs making it incredibly easy.

There was a low groan at the sound made as he started to finger me, his hand moving at an agonizingly slow pace. His free hand smoothed over my ass before moving to my front, rolling my clit between his fingers like he had memorized my body and what I needed.

I whimpered pathetically, hands gripping the sheets so tight that my hands hurt with the strain. Another finger pressed in, stretching me, and two hands pulled my head up, one gripping my hair, and the other smoothing over my cheek, and then, my lips were being pressed to someone else's. His tongue was in my mouth almost immediately, running along mine for a brief moment before he pulled away. I could feel saliva keeping us connected as I panted.

The fingers were then gone, and I finally opened my eyes only to be met with blurry sight – barely catching dark hair and sideburns in front of me - as his cock pressed into my entrance, easing in and stretching me deliciously. My eyes crossed, and I almost fell forward at the feeling, only being held up by one of the man's hands behind me holding my stomach. The other reached around, and his fingers, still messy with my slick, entered my mouth. I closed my mouth around them, sucking greedily as he started fucking me at my obedience.

"You're taking him so well, doll. You look so pretty getting fucked like this." The man in front of me held my cheek as the one behind me removed his fingers from my mouth, holding my hip tightly instead as his pace picked up. "I wish you could see yourself right now. Our pretty little baby."

I whined loudly at the sentence, and then, his mouth was on mine again, whispering about the sounds I was making when we would part for a few moments.

"Please," I finally cried out, my head lolling forward as thick strands of spit fell from my mouth to the bed below. "Please, let me cum. Please!"

The man behind me chuckled and pressed his hand against my stomach harder so I moved, my back meeting his chest. I sucked in a deep breath as he went impossibly deeper inside of me. "Say our names, darling. Say them, and you can cum."

The one in front of me pressed forward, fingers circling my clit. I panted, a gargled sound escaping my lips right after before I finally cried out their names, my body convulsing in pleasure immediately after. "Tim! Brian!"

I gasped loudly, practically choking, as my body threw itself forward and out of my dream. I gripped the bedsheets as I tried to catch my breath, panting loudly. My phone was ringing somewhere beside me, and I searched for it while trying to shake off the dream I had, something hard to do when my underwear was embarrassingly wet. I finally found it shoved into the corner of my mattress and answered it without looking at the ID.

"Juniper!" Toby's voice was loud in my ear, and I pulled the phone back a bit at the noise. "Bri-Brian wants t-t-to kn-know if you-ou want t-t-to hang ou-out with us-sss today!"

I relaxed into the bed as he spoke, a small smile lighting up my face. "Uhmmm," I hummed into the receiver. "One second." I pressed a foot onto the floor and pulled myself up to a standing position, letting out a deep breath of pain as I took a step forward before moving back and sitting back down. "I don't think I can go anywhere today, Tobes. I hurt myself last night, and I can't really walk well."

Toby made a noise of concern. "H-hurt?"

"I'm fine," I breathed out, curling my feet against the bandages. "Just made some dumb decisions." Yeah, dumb alright. Running through the woods in the middle of a psychotic episode was a bit more than dumb.